Tumai

Sep 1, 2019
Melanie is the MC of this game. Like all MCs, she can sleep with whomever, whenever, however she likes. It only comes into NTR territory if the MC's partner starts sleeping around. As Trey hasn't, there's currently no NTR in the game.

Reactions: taglag

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Melanie is the MC of this game. Like all MCs, she can sleep with whomever, whenever, however she likes. It only comes into NTR territory if the MC's partner starts sleeping around. As Trey hasn't, there's currently no NTR in the game.
Is that really the case? The way I understood the concept of NTR, if the secondary characters induce Melanie to cheat on Trey, and she starts to enjoy cheating on him more and more, that's classifiable as NTR already.
Actually, most NTR stories that I've read involve the girl cheating on her male partner, and not the other way around.

KillYourKarma

Jun 6, 2024
Is there any patch or mod that fixes the spelling and grammar? It's really taking me out of the story to a degree where I just can't take it seriously or get invested.

niveacreme

Apr 25, 2023
I used to pay on Patreon, left this game for some time due to lack of updates. Came back to check on this game today, it has been 6 months since last update! Also, the creator started a new game instead of finishing this first, ensuring longer development time which means more time to milk that sweet patreon money

okokok

Aug 19, 2016
I used to pay on Patreon, left this game for some time due to lack of updates. Came back to check on this game today, it has been 6 months since last update! Also, the creator started a new game instead of finishing this first, ensuring longer development time which means more time to milk that sweet patreon money
Can't say I'm a massive fan of that decision either but DoV has a good track record when it comes to finishing what they've started

donnyshmokes

Nov 8, 2020
There's not a written obligation from the dev that they need to focus on 1 game at a time - free to not like it but that doesn't qualify as milking

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
Well 6 months without an update and is still collecting money from their members.... if that isn't milking then what's?
Yeah I think a lot of game makers do that, one I remember that was pretty kool about it is the maker of Healslut. When they saw they would not be able to update for some time they turned off the subscription pay.

But this last pause in release they did not pause them, so I guess they all look at it as a cash cow.
Quote from them" Unfortunately I cannot afford to pause the subscriptions again so please adjust/cancel your membership if you need to -- there are no hard feelings at all. Your support is very much appreciated! " Was there statement, which at least acknowledged that they felt bad about it or knew that it was somewhat sleazy.

I am a leech here so it does not truly bother me, but I do see the trend when these fap image games take longer to finish than a triple A game from a major game maker.

PaxHadrian17

Sep 8, 2020
Well 6 months without an update and is still collecting money from their members.... if that isn't milking then what's?
I know some supporters choose to subscribe once a release hits and then cancel the following month while others subscribe to something they like for the long haul.

Regardless of how people choose to support a dev, we are adults and we each get to choose how to spend our $.

It is not like the dev has hacked our credit cards and is extorting a monthly tribute from us.

Cheers!! :coffee:

SuicideByTaco

Apr 23, 2018
Yeah I think a lot of game makers do that, one I remember that was pretty kool about it is the maker of Healslut. When they saw they would not be able to update for some time they turned off the subscription pay.

But this last pause in release they did not pause them, so I guess they all look at it as a cash cow.
Quote from them" Unfortunately I cannot afford to pause the subscriptions again so please adjust/cancel your membership if you need to -- there are no hard feelings at all. Your support is very much appreciated! " Was there statement, which at least acknowledged that they felt bad about it or knew that it was somewhat sleazy.

I am a leech here so it does not truly bother me, but I do see the trend when these fap image games take longer to finish than a triple A game from a major game maker.
Most of the time I'm a "leech", there are always exceptions to that though. This is one of the rare projects that I actually support due to the very unique storyline and of course the rarity of the gender bend content; that I'm quite fond of. Honestly I wish that this creator made more money off of this game to keep their motivation going. All in all, you can take my words and compare them to a desperate druggie trying to get a their fix; as I do need me some more "Birdsandbees". I'm hoping to get that fix soon, but we all know that art is complete after one stroke.

Reactions: dolfe67 and taglag

HPZAT

Mar 9, 2018
Just to remind: counting the expenses this game is making less than the "minimum wage" here in Nordic countries is. And you'll end in the world of bureaucratic shit if you try to do freelance work while receiving unemployment benefits.

JaszMan

Aug 13, 2018
This game is pure Fire. The more corruption the better.Love to know how Corrupt Mel gets, can she go to the dark side,evil as it were. Is her sister the only one that can go bimbo, will everyone who has transformed get stuck that way at some point, taking they're failsafe word for granted. You know,using there transformations one too many times. It would also be amazing if Mel can turn into a sexy demon. Regardless of everything this story gets better and better. I wonder if the the Queen has plans for Mel.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Are there any patrons of the developer here? Interested in the state of the game, I noticed that the developer is also creating two more games right now. Will the game be finished soon? Any news regarding Of Birds and Bees ? Would a developer pursue other games without finishing the main game? I don't understand something, thanks, will the game appear in the Steam store? This is the only platform at the moment where I can buy such games. Thank you.

Dec 4, 2019
As far as I've heard, the two new projects are a priority and the next parts are coming soon. After that, it will probably be B&B 0.8's turn. You have to be patient with Disciple, as the projects are very long-term. Nevertheless, as a long-term supporter, I have to say that the developer is constantly working on his projects and you can't complain about the respective parts. I think we can expect the sequel to B&B at the end of summer - beginning of fall. Until then, you can pass the time with the two new projects.

Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
As far as I've heard, the two new projects are a priority and the next parts are coming soon. After that, it will probably be B&B 0.8's turn. You have to be patient with Disciple, as the projects are very long-term. Nevertheless, as a long-term supporter, I have to say that the developer is constantly working on his projects and you can't complain about the respective parts. I think we can expect the sequel to B&B at the end of summer - beginning of fall. Until then, you can pass the time with the two new projects.
I'm not complaining, I love this developer's games, but for some reason I thought B&B was prioritized.

Dec 4, 2019
Yes, I wish that too, but on Patreon you support the developer as a whole, not the individual projects. And I can imagine that if you only work on one project all the time, you might get depressed.
A few other projects provide a bit of variety.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes