Prayforme

Oct 25, 2022
Yes, I wish that too, but on Patreon you support the developer as a whole, not the individual projects. And I can imagine that if you only work on one project all the time, you might get depressed.
A few other projects provide a bit of variety.
You're probably right, too bad I'm limited in developer support options.

Fred17

Dec 20, 2017
Picked this up after being moderately interested in an early version of one of the Dev's other projects. But after an hour of clicking through hundreds and hundreds of screens of poorly written prose I'm wondering if this even qualifies as a 'Game'. I haven't had a single choice to make yet.

Does it have any? Does it have enough which have sufficient impact that you might run through it more than once?

Massi89

Dec 21, 2020
Picked this up after being moderately interested in an early version of one of the Dev's other projects. But after an hour of clicking through hundreds and hundreds of screens of poorly written prose I'm wondering if this even qualifies as a 'Game'. I haven't had a single choice to make yet.

Does it have any? Does it have enough which have sufficient impact that you might run through it more than once?
There is some room for improvement in the writing but I think that part of it is just typos, another part of it is just caused by the fact that the developer is not a native English speaker (I assume she's from Sweden), and another part of it is intentional. Klaudia (character in the game) is a Swede and she speaks a slightly broken English for that reason.
Other than that, it does have quite a lot of writing choices that I like.
It does have choices, if you didn't see them that means you gave up pretty quickly.

Oct 11, 2023
And this could have been an issue and a major criticism of the authors first work, which may or may not have included a caked up gypsy with a gun (Again, we are only speaking in hypotheticals here)? And this is them rectifying said issue?

(This all being hypothetical of course)
A. B. 's only 2 flaws:
- Mandatory Saving every minute, as it likes pressing its own X button.
This part did improve a lot though down the road.
- No way to get past title screen / main menu, if launched on a mobile (mouse-only)

Aside from that, A B is perfect.

I currently have no PC, the only thing that makes me miss it:
no A B

Generally A B has more attractive men than o B n B
Ratio wise.
Attractive fat old men VS Unattractive ladyboys with all teeth intact
A B wins

This is my idea of the most beautiful, most attractive adonis:
Take the average clan member from Hills Have Eyes
Take the average Wrong Turn brother
Have them do the Fuuuuuusion Dance from Dragonball
Take this Hybrid into a character generator in a From game, like D.Souls or E.Ring, and press 500x on "Generate Similar" or "Randomize Similar" button or how it's called

If such a stunningly beautiful individual came to life in front of me, I would worship this obvious god.

3.60 star(s) 36 Votes