Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port for Of Devotion and Despondence to v0.2.7.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links:

gero.nimo

Oct 2, 2022
hard to do shit in this game when you are constantly losing essence .... :mad:
...bla bla bla.
There are many ways to get the essence. A total of 5 buildings give you bonuses for obtaining it.
In addition, some of the cards from the Collection also give bust. As well as the not-so-rarely ivent falls to us with a gift of essence.
When exploring the Old Rozan location after defeating monsters, we also acquire a portion of essence.
And to conclude. The game does not force us to hurry. After unlocking Old Rozan, which takes place somewhere in week 42, I recommend that you "rebuild the teleport" as soon as possible and join the Melrose team.
After which we can quietly devote ourselves to gathering resources by visiting New and Old Rozan in particular. In a not so long time you should have more than 1K essences with you.

Greetings

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
...bla bla bla.
There are many ways to get the essence. A total of 5 buildings give you bonuses for obtaining it.
In addition, some of the cards from the Collection also give bust. As well as the not-so-rarely ivent falls to us with a gift of essence.
When exploring the Old Rozan location after defeating monsters, we also acquire a portion of essence.
And to conclude. The game does not force us to hurry. After unlocking Old Rozan, which takes place somewhere in week 42, I recommend that you "rebuild the teleport" as soon as possible and join the Melrose team.
After which we can quietly devote ourselves to gathering resources by visiting New and Old Rozan in particular. In a not so long time you should have more than 1K essences with you.

Greetings
bla bla bla ... really bla bla bla .. what are you 10 ?:rolleyes:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
OfDevotionAndDespondence-0.2.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
We're doing a funding run! !​

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my Android port for Of Devotion and Despondence to v0.2.8.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Links: -

Zaq Reman

Jan 28, 2018
- Added 3 new girl-events; two of which are connected between Dalena and Raven. It's time to make things official with the white-haired tomboy!
I've only managed to find 2, Dalena practicing kicks and taking a nap under a tree. Is there some condition for the 3rd one to fire?

SgtCrise

Oct 31, 2017
After installing the hotfix, I'm getting this at the end of every single day:

Full traceback:
File "game/_day ending.rpy", line 746, in script
if lady_tulmay in list(inventory.collection_list):
File "renpy/ast.py", line 1898, in execute
if renpy.python.py_eval(condition):
File "renpy/python.py", line 2276, in py_eval
return py_eval_bytecode(code, globals, locals)
File "renpy/python.py", line 2269, in py_eval_bytecode
return eval(bytecode, globals, locals)
File "game/_day ending.rpy", line 746, in <module>
if lady_tulmay in list(inventory.collection_list):
NameError: name 'lady_tulmay' is not defined

Is it a meeting with someone new?

armadi

Aug 19, 2017
Tried the latest version and really like the game!

Really like the resource management and choosing which talents to level.

My only complaint is lack of old save compatibility.

Drakenite

Aug 16, 2021
Can someone here explain to me the concept of Aspects in terms of lore? Also, are they just breedable husks with no dialogue simply to gain cards?

Jul 24, 2017
Not sure if this is a known issue, but the music that plays after the dice scene does not end properly and ends up layering on top of the other music. Had to close and reopen the game to fix it.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Still wondering if you should finish the quest for the ships captain or breed the wyrwolf? what is the gain / loss for each option

armion82

Devoted Member
Mar 28, 2017
Still wondering if you should finish the quest for the ships captain or breed the wyrwolf? what is the gain / loss for each option
Kill-Free for the ship+anal
Not kill-sex+obviously you will gain another card(because of the breeding)

Reactions: BGRW2020

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
The Ask is more like why not bring all Equal rise in it? He you meet a and have more action and story until you meet b and so on . But it looks like to a ? and give me a feeling of a not well plan game.

Kokocho24

May 16, 2018
did you plan on making this as big as something like corruption of champions? if so i'd start a wiki early , hell ill even do it myself if you wanted. I just see the amount of stuff in the game increases so an early start is very helpful

Reactions: DracMoFo
4.10 star(s) 35 Votes