VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

kokokok0000

Oct 12, 2019
How much do you need to level up the girls to get the new scenes? I have Erza at a Trust of 101 and a Lust of 126 and I still haven't unlocked her new scenes

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
How much do you need to level up the girls to get the new scenes? I have Erza at a Trust of 101 and a Lust of 126 and I still haven't unlocked her new scenes
If you've seen her in the bikini. Then you've reached the end of her current content for this update.

mistercoon

Jan 6, 2018
I really liked it. the only thing i'm missing is something to see the progress with the girls like something "reached end of the content for this update". I grinded so long with erza after the bikini:ROFLMAO:

burke5

Jan 16, 2021
I really like the idea of this game and its got great potential. Please don't be discouraged, Mr Nickname, I've been following this game with interest for a while and I'm still interested! (especially the possibility of muscle growth transformations) :love:

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
I really like the idea of this game and its got great potential. Please don't be discouraged, Mr Nickname, I've been following this game with interest for a while and I'm still interested! (especially the possibility of muscle growth transformations) :love:
Thanks. I'd definitely like to work on the presentation more. And the balancing could use work. But I too am excited for when we get to those transformations

AlisaB

Jun 19, 2018
Its insanely grindy with no indication of progress. For example i have Erza at 60 Trust and 20 Lust - what does that mean exactly? Nothing! I still have no idea whether im close to the next event or not.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.5
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.5
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647892286798.png

1647892343709.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.5

Last edited:

TFFBladez

Oct 10, 2020
I was wondering if it would be possible to do a gallery or event tracker to make sure that all content for each update is viewed. It was kinda hard to tell to make sure I didn't miss anything new.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes