VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

ara1111

Apr 6, 2019
how is it mind control?
Its not as far as I got (blonde chicks tit job scene).
Not dropping a review because too early, but damn, its pretty bad. The UI is ugly as fuck, the gameplay loop is picking 1 of two flavors of doing 4 clicks in a row, the quest system is fucking boring, the amount of potions you need to feed a girl to get any effect is too fucking high, there's no actual option beyond 'talk to girl' or 'phone girl' and the dude automating giving her a potion, the scenes that do happen (like titfucking) are immediately entirely ignored to go back to the same old repeated loop. Wouldn't be surprised if the art was taken from elsewhere too; the pics in the beginning of the girls he lusts over are.
Its basically next to 0 actual content behind multiple layers of almost identical grind.

Blumph

Sep 4, 2019
Its not as far as I got (blonde chicks tit job scene).
Not dropping a review because too early, but damn, its pretty bad. The UI is ugly as fuck, the gameplay loop is picking 1 of two flavors of doing 4 clicks in a row, the quest system is fucking boring, the amount of potions you need to feed a girl to get any effect is too fucking high, there's no actual option beyond 'talk to girl' or 'phone girl' and the dude automating giving her a potion, the scenes that do happen (like titfucking) are immediately entirely ignored to go back to the same old repeated loop. Wouldn't be surprised if the art was taken from elsewhere too; the pics in the beginning of the girls he lusts over are.
Its basically next to 0 actual content behind multiple layers of almost identical grind.
I have to agree; spent about an hour flogging the same actions over and over and over again, to buy a potion that does almost nothing, and have to grind out another potion to move the needle a millimeter (by guessing; there's no feedback on how things are going).

This one is firmly in the "wait a year, and edit a save to add a bunch of cash when you do pick it back up" camp.

Reactions: ara1111
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes