VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

slith333

Oct 22, 2017
I've gotten Lucy to 20 trust and there is no change in her dialogue. Is there something I'm supposed to be doing? There's no obvious way to progress her story.

ETA: I think I figured it out. Just keep doing the loop of doing quests and eventually getting a trust potion.

Last edited:

Ndoagrbekahrbdih

Sep 5, 2020
there is a bug on mobile that when you click on Juvia to invite her home nothing happens as if you had never clicked.
Oh and how do i get the lust scene with Seri?

Last edited:

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
there is a bug on mobile that when you click on Juvia to invite her home nothing happens as if you had never clicked.
Oh and how do i get the lust scene with Seri?
If you mean getting a lust scene for Juvia then there isn't one in yet.
As for Seri, you need to do enough trust scenes with her to get to the point where she gives you her number. Then you can start the lust scenes.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.5
Size 48.8 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

(if it gives you a .zip, just rename it as .apk)

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Updated my android port.

superfire516

Feb 6, 2020
caught an error when buying the protine bar. ignored and the result was that it gave me the bar and a guitar. also recommend moving the merchants minotar quest into the quest select menu. maybe just stick it below S rank. Being asked if i wanna do the minotar quest or a regular quest over and over got old fast.

zerodead

Engaged Member
Jan 18, 2018
UPDATE V0.5
I did a quick translation and with little proofreading to Portuguese , as I do not know how to translate as a professional , it will have to be an amateur .

-------------------------------------------------- ------------
Atualização V0.5
Fiz uma tradução rápida e com pouca revisão para o português, como não sei traduzir como profissional, terá que ser amador.

1647892286798.png

1647892343709.png

Tradução com pouca revisão apenas pra versão v0.5

Of Potions and Spells 0.5 Mega
I made a small update to the files for version V0.5
---------------------------------
fiz uma pequena atualização nos arquivos para versão V0.5

Reactions: Mr Nickname
3.70 star(s) 6 Votes