VN Ren'Py Onhold Of Potions and Spells [v0.7.2] [Mr. Nickname]

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
Ok thought I would try this.. I can already tell this is more boring than a dating sim.. earn money.. by potion.. feed potion to girl.. talk to girl.. repeat.. wow.. boring. If you are going to make something like this actually make some sort of combat system to put some variety into the game. 3 days.. no more for me.. too boring with all the good games on this site.

Rodita

May 22, 2017
Love this game, my fucking god, maybe my Acnarogia will wake up when i finally can fuck Erza and Juvia (Maybe Bisca, Mira, Virgo, Aries, Aquarius, Libra, Gray's Sensei, Wendy and Mavis too...? The mysterious unknown of the game creator is exciting! Hope at least this game get a complete tag someday!)

PS: Don't even try fuckin say that Wendy and Mavis are "ilegal lolis", they are not! (except by Wendy, but i remember a episode that she made something and grown-up, and by Mavis, she is more then 1000 years old, just make her a little more adult and is all okay)

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
0.6 update is live for Dinner Tier Supporters on my patreon!

Sgt. M

Nov 29, 2018
How do you waste time besides sleeping? Can't enter guild be cause too early no matter what.

Reactions: Balt71

ANUBIS969

Dec 9, 2017
Hey all. After the first night and sleep, i stuck on the map and cant do anything :O what do i wrong?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
I tried v0.6.5 and it is unplayable
the new map is just a bunch of WIP signs. quick annoyingly they all light up and need to be clicked on to show the WIP sign.

I can only skip time in my room. and only between morning and night

Guild hall @ morning: too early, nobody is here. *kicked out*
Guild hall @ night: too late, it is closed
Shop @ morning: too early, shop closed. *kicked out*
Shop @ night: can use shop
My room @ anytime: can't call girl. can only sleep. going between morning and night
Girls dorm @ anytime: none of the girl invited you. *kicked out*

and that is that. Game went from playable to unplayable

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
I tried v0.6.5 and it is unplayable
the new map is just a bunch of WIP signs. quick annoyingly they all light up and need to be clicked on to show the WIP sign.

I can only skip time in my room. and only between morning and night

Guild hall @ morning: too early, nobody is here. *kicked out*
Guild hall @ night: too late, it is closed
Shop @ morning: too early, shop closed. *kicked out*
Shop @ night: can use shop
My room @ anytime: can't call girl. can only sleep. going between morning and night
Girls dorm @ anytime: none of the girl invited you. *kicked out*

and that is that. Game went from playable to unplayable
Yeah I wanna try and get one or two of the new locations done for the next update. I also thought of adding a clock to the map to pass time that way.
And definitely add visiting the guild in the morning so you can do some early scenes with Mirajane.
I'm trying my hardest to workout all the kinks in the game but I can only do so much.

What do you mean you can only skip time between morning and night? like that's the only time you need to do it? or is it an actual glitch?

mrttao

Forum Fanatic
Jun 11, 2021
Yeah I wanna try and get one or two of the new locations done for the next update. I also thought of adding a clock to the map to pass time that way.
And definitely add visiting the guild in the morning so you can do some early scenes with Mirajane.
I'm trying my hardest to workout all the kinks in the game but I can only do so much.

What do you mean you can only skip time between morning and night? like that's the only time you need to do it? or is it an actual glitch?
it is an actual glitch.
the only way I can pass time is to go into my bedroom and pick sleep
when I pick sleep in the morning the game becomes night
when i pick sleep at night the game becomes morning

there are now 4 time slots, but I can only access 2 of them. and there is literally nothing to do in either of those 2 timeslots.
making v0.6.5 unplayable.

PS. I am guessing if it is morning or night. as the game does not actually tell me what the current time is

Mr Nickname

Game Developer
Dec 23, 2019
it is an actual glitch.
the only way I can pass time is to go into my bedroom and pick sleep
when I pick sleep in the morning the game becomes night
when i pick sleep at night the game becomes morning

there are now 4 time slots, but I can only access 2 of them. and there is literally nothing to do in either of those 2 timeslots.
making v0.6.5 unplayable.

PS. I am guessing if it is morning or night. as the game does not actually tell me what the current time is
It might be due to not starting a new save. I think I forgot to put that down on the f95zone page somewhere. But you do have to start over to get all the new time zones.

3.70 star(s) 6 Votes