2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
*mumbles something about pics sizes etc and wanders away*

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Hmm, no incest like in Second Chances (sucks that MC didn't fuck his sister until after the 5-year flash forward at the end) and no corruptable/fuckable loli's either? I'll pass. Maybe I'll try it when it's finished in ~2 years.

Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Hmm, no incest like in Second Chances (sucks that MC didn't fuck his sister until after the 5-year flash forward at the end) and no corruptable/fuckable loli's either? I'll pass. Maybe I'll try it when it's finished in ~2 years.
who said no incest?

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
who said no incest?
It's not tagged on the main page so I assume it doesn't have it. Or at least someone hasn't made a mod for it yet that messes up the plot by rewriting the story to somewhat fit the renders and forces blood relationships that weren't designed or meant to exist (sometimes the simple 1kb patches that simply change landladies to moms and childhood friends to sisters and still make sense isn't possible).

Last edited:

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
It's not

It's not tagged on the main page so I assume it doesn't have it. Or at least someone hasn't made a mod for it yet that messes up the plot by rewriting the story to somewhat fit the renders and forces blood relationships that weren't designed or meant to exist (sometimes the simple 1kb patches that simply change landladies to moms and childhood friends to sisters and still make sense isn't possible).
You might be surprised. I mean there is a mom and a sister in the game. :cool:

Almighty

Engaged Member
Jan 27, 2017
So I finally tried the game out well I like want Gillian the most tbh. It seems like we going to have 2 evil bitches and 1 evil simp going after the mc.

Reactions: xXwankerXx

Asenaris

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 31, 2018
Last edited:

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
You might be surprised. I mean there is a mom and a sister in the game. :cool:
I don't know, bro', especially after playing this update. I'm pretty sure all the players want Gillian as a LI, she's a good sis and a beautiful young woman, but damn, that mom is a massive bitch. Why always make mom characters backstabbing cunts that abandon their sons and don't give a shit about their families lol ??

I think you bois shouldn't make her that much of an irredeemable cunt if you want to sell her as a LI or at least a woman in MC's harem, coz nobody would want anything to do with her, considering how she was portrayed so far. My 2 cents on this topic.

Team Gillian ftw, she needs to be a LI, and the mom needs to get dicked down by her son, even if it's just a couple of hate-fuck sessions. The dumb cunt should start treasuring her family instead of fucking around like a braindead cumslut.

Reactions: RexGenocide
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes