• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
fisrt
I like the game DEV because he had 2 completed games already so I will also follow this game , I know MAKS will finish and wont abandon
I never abandon the game I do Off The Pitch and Chloe(from Second Chance)

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
MaksB ... Maks .... great game so far .... pretty renders of females .... MC seems to have to many sad looking faces .... i mean i get what he's been thru and all .. but there's times when he should have at least a somewhat smile and he doesn't .... other than that ... i'm going with an awesome game you have here (y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Still waiting for the MC to fuck his sister and maybe put some baby batter in her oven a few times. If for no other reason (besides she being hot as hell) to see if it's possible if MC's mom can be even more of a bitch when she finds out about it.

Reactions: Anonymux and JGoat

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
Oh hey, it's the annoying bitch from the dev's previous game turning up to be tedious here as well. Just for those players who are into using the current MC to cuck the previous MC I guess, you do you.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Oh hey, it's the annoying bitch from the dev's previous game turning up to be tedious here as well. Just for those players who are into using the current MC to cuck the previous MC I guess, you do you.
i probable wouldnt word it the same way but i agree makes me think twice about playing this devs games as i personaly dont like LI overlapping in games

Reactions: Deamate

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
Still waiting for the MC to fuck his sister and maybe put some baby batter in her oven a few times. If for no other reason (besides she being hot as hell) to see if it's possible if MC's mom can be even more of a bitch when she finds out about it.

drifter139

Dec 11, 2019
I'm betting Davey is going to use MC's past as a way to get him fired. mostly because he wanted to be a giant piece of crap. joke's on him though. people like MC and Davey just cannot get laid without paying for it

NakkiMuki

Dec 14, 2021
wow if MC's mom really does what that fat moron wants, I don't know how I'm gonna feel about this game anymore.
I was thinking the same thing. I'm wondering if I should trash this right away or see one more update. That's a so-called made-up drama, which I've never liked. This DEV has already stepped into the mine, as in the case of Revenga, I had to dump that game before the end. Just can't stand all the crap that was written on it. Fortunately, I don't support devs like that.

Reactions: BGRW2020
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes