2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Badboll

Aug 29, 2017
I was thinking the same thing. I'm wondering if I should trash this right away or see one more update. That's a so-called made-up drama, which I've never liked. This DEV has already stepped into the mine, as in the case of Revenga, I had to dump that game before the end. Just can't stand all the crap that was written on it. Fortunately, I don't support devs like that.
I'm sure he has a plan for it to end up in a good place, I just don't like characters like that fat guy and the mom.

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
nice update as usual besides chloe was bit too cockhungry which made her weird.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
So far I like this game, but if the stupid thing with David and the MC's mother has any traction at all that will end the game for me, Ivonne coming is hopefully good for him as the Chloe thing is bad, I appreciate that he had a choice to tell Chloe no, that was nice
I do agree that there does not need to be this negative crap with David as the story has plenty of things going already
Oh and I'm not sure what mother would take money to end her son's career - hopefully the Dev stops it before it is too late

Reactions: xXwankerXx
Dec 11, 2021
hi

Not the best game but it is readable.
I hate the MC, I play for him to die alone, I reject every girl. Sadly something with Ms. Davis seems forced, but next time I chose to go to dad instead calling Anne.

I hope we can keep the MC away from the girls, they don't deserve such cheating, drinking asshole lol.

I also hope I can set Yvonne free, she should move forward and not not keep chasing this prick.

Good luck

Regards

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
I hope we can keep the MC away from the girls, they don't deserve such cheating, drinking asshole lol.

I also hope I can set Yvonne free, she should move forward and not not keep chasing this prick.
Yeah, ugly bastards and rapists are always the answer to that, coz they NEVER do ANYTHING wrong, they almost saints... saints who rape women, but those are unnecessary details, so you might wanna play some NTR crap to get over the butthurt. Good luck and avoid games like this one if you don't like them instead of hating on a fictional MC who at least looks to redeem himself and do some good shit for the other characters !!;)

Oh and I'm not sure what mother would take money to end her son's career - hopefully the Dev stops it before it is too late
I don't think the dev would go that far, since this is a good opportunity to redeem her character and let everybody know who that backstabbing fat fuck really is, but nothing's 100% sure, given what a trashy hoe wife and mom she is. Someone said she's fuckable, and she flirted with the MC, so here's hoping she won't stoop so low for the dough.

Dec 11, 2021
Yeah, ugly bastards and rapists are always the answer to that, coz they NEVER do ANYTHING wrong, they almost saints... saints who rape women, but those are unnecessary details, so you might wanna play some NTR crap to get over the butthurt. Good luck and avoid games like this one if you don't like them instead of hating on a fictional MC who at least looks to redeem himself and do some good shit for the other characters !!;)
I have no clue what you are talking about.. what ugly bastard? which rape? just what? what NTR?
I believe the MC can also do good things to others without having to fuck with every girl. :) It should be not required to hammer girls to do nice things...

For me the MC just did not show any sympathy for now, hence I don't see him deserving those nice girls yet. :)
I even think to redeem the MC I avoid intimacy to avoid anybody from hurting or cheating again.. :)

I actually see quiet some similarity to the mothers behaviour and the MC before the accident.

In the end everybody has a different viewpoint and you should not feel hurt that I see it different.

Regards

Allan Trumbull

Forum Fanatic
Sep 10, 2021
Lack of points system is a bummer. Like to see point system for love , lust etc

White flashing light during scenes are very annoying

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
MC still hasn't fucked his sister and knocked her up = boring. Same deal with his mom (she's a bitch but hot = perfect candidate for a hate - or a grudge-fuck, even if that does amount to sticking his dick in crazy).

Last edited:

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
I'm sorry for you, and I agree about the DWI thing. But as you have suffered, a crash with no mortal victims doesn't throw the driver in jail right off the bat for more than a week. Anyway, the problem is everything else
You'll be surprised. We don't know where the MC is geolocated but even in USA you can be held without charge for 2-3 days. And if it's a felony (like DWI that results in bodily harm) you'll get those charges and will be in county jail until trial, which can often take multiple months to multiple years for evidence gathering, jury selection (assuming you plead not guilty at a previous court appearance), etc. depending on how backed up the court docket is. I'm speaking from experience (it's not illegal if you don't get caught is a motto I live by and in my younger days I got caught a few times until I learned how to avoid getting caught from trial and error).

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes