2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Rockero_69

Sep 26, 2021
So far the game is going very well, I just hope it adds incest with the sister and mom and also has a Harem ending with all the girls on the team and other girls

Reactions: MrBenny

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
So far the game is going very well, I just hope it adds incest with the sister and mom and also has a Harem ending with all the girls on the team and other girls
doubt there'll be incest with sister or mommy besides extra scenes in the end due patreon and harem is unlikely too (3some very possible).

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well this update was short and not much happened to mc but at least plot moved on a bit.

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Do you need to load the extras 0.5 each update or are they included in the newer update

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
Like the update albeit its short, but yes it's going in the right direction, people actually talking without the middle man David St. John who hopefully will now get what he deserved - jail time and no-body listening to him
Maybe the story can now concentrate on the real issues - getting the MC to have confidence in himself , making up with his mother as well as getting back together with the girlfriend so he can be happy

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Anyone has tne Extras after 0.5?
again with anyone, some never learn.

dev has those and high enuf patrons have those and that's it.

svscomics has 0.7 with extras but those extras are most likely 0.5.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
again with anyone, some never learn.

dev has those and high enuf patrons have those and that's it.

svscomics has 0.7 with extras but those extras are most likely 0.5.
Yeah, well, i dont like that business model, and i cant think of any successful AVN Dev that has that business model. Must be because of something

All the successfull AVN Devs you can get the full game for free eventually somewhere, and they still earn a lot of money if the game is good

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
Yeah, well, i dont like that business model, and i cant think of any successful AVN Dev that has that business model. Must be because of something

All the successfull AVN Devs you can get the full game for free eventually somewhere, and they still earn a lot of money if the game is good
based on my time at f95 i'd say only some devs release updates for free after some time it's been given to lower patrons.

Jun 23, 2020
Eh, yea I guess I just hate to miss out on content. I'm already packing saves for every possible path but as it branches out it becomes more and more of a headache to manage. I'm worried to block a path or scene and there are definitely multiple.
Thanks for the info anyway.
I mean there's some choices like if you choose bang your college dean you missed a dinner with your father nd sis , then a short scene where sis will found out wht size your pepe is really nd that will be gossip later.... Like i didn't played new update am gonna play for now .... So i forgot other differences .... U can check always ✌

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
The fact, that mc sister is his sister, not a roommate without an ic patch is somehow bothering me. Will she not be a love insteress?
guessing no, being Patreon-only trash. At least there's plenty of other incest/loli AVN's (ie dad knocks up his daughter, then adds her to his harem too when she turns 12) that don't give 2 shits about patches on SS.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grelk
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes