2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

MaksB

Game Developer
May 1, 2017
IF MC DID NOTHING TO DAVE
There will be sex with Anne. If he did something wrong with Dave, there will be no sex with Anne.

Mario4don

Your Mother's Lover
Donor
Dec 16, 2018
IF MC DID NOTHING TO DAVE
There will be sex with Anne. If he did something wrong with Dave, there will be no sex with Anne.
IF MC SLAPPED DAVE & IF MC THREATENED DAVE
:unsure: So basically if the MC was a pussy and let this asshole go without any punishment he can gets an extra pussy?
I don't know if it's worth it be pussy MC especially since we have other pussies in the game for the MC that he can have. ;)

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
OffThePitch-0.8Extra
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Need help or have questions? Let us know here, or join us on !
, . No bitches peers? Look here.​

Last edited:
Reactions: LinchCAP

NakedSingularity

May 17, 2022
Gillian will be a potential love interest.
While it would be nice I seriously doubt that, not without a SS account as backup since that's a good way to get banned on Patreon unless the story is changed to where she's no longer his sister, which would mostly defeat the purpose/reason of everyone wanting her to be an LI. Also don't tags apply to planned content as well? I don't see an incest tag.

bonghits420

Writer and pendejo
Game Developer
Oct 10, 2017
While it would be nice I seriously doubt that, not without a SS account as backup since that's a good way to get banned on Patreon unless the story is changed to where she's no longer his sister, which would mostly defeat the purpose/reason of everyone wanting her to be an LI. Also don't tags apply to planned content as well? I don't see an incest tag.
She will be a potential love interest. I guarantee it.

Reactions: TheSidewinder

xXwankerXx

Jul 21, 2017
If you wanted to imagine yourself as a professional soccer player after the world cup I guess this is how you do it.
I wonder how many fans named their MC Kylian or Mbappe.:whistle:

She will be a potential love interest. I guarantee it.
Gillian will be a potential love interest.
Glad to hear that. What about his bitchy mom ?? Can we (hate)fuck some sense into her in the next updates ??:giggle: I don't know how many players or IF anyone would want a cheating slut like her as a LI, but I know I'd let my MC fuck her real good and make her regret abandoning her kids.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes