2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
The most popular game in the world is called Football
yea....not for normies.
this weird americans call it soccer
Both are right, and at the same time both are wrong, "soccer" is only called that way in English speaking countries, even though its name is actually "soccer".
In Spanish-speaking countries, or Portuguese in the case of Brazil, where "football" is not played (as in the NFL), it is called "futbol" or "futebol" which is the same as soccer and is an adaptation of the word "football".

Así que aquí en mi país, como en toda América latina y España jugamos futbol. :cool: ;):ROFLMAO: (to say soccer is not very common).
The popularity and commercial success of Premier League football creates significant economic and social impacts, enables a wide range of community programmes across the country and enhances the global perception of the UK.

You were saying ???
I knew what I was doing, it's uncharacteristic of me but this was meant as light trolling, I don't watch the sport and knew that this would get some juices flowing.. which it did.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
I knew what I was doing, it's uncharacteristic of me but this was meant as light trolling, I don't watch the sport and knew that this would get some juices flowing.. which it did.
Ok I understand my friend, ;) :giggle: I just wanted to share some information about a large part of America, which is perhaps a minority here on the site, which is Latin America.

Reactions: Before I Forget

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Well . .the hardship seems to start this latest update for the MC.
interesting to see what is left of his manager, how the ladies treat him,
what he does about the newly awoken coma girl

Laurne

Aug 2, 2021
I really like revenga. It's a perfect game and dev update game time to time. In revenga mc feels like a super hero with so many ladies. I also expect the same in this game. Thank you dev keep going

Reactions: juan palote

Norman Knight

Jul 6, 2018
Meh, I prefer Rugby and Baseball, weird to call it Soccer when you literally kick a ball with your foot, but if the USA says it's called that who are we to argue.............................:KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK: :KEK:

Increible que se ardan con algo tan simple como el nombre de un deporte que ni siquiera les gusta y en el que nunca fueron buenos :BootyTime:

Interesting game btw, going to keep an eye on this one.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
We are eagerly awaiting the wonderful scenes with the winning fabulous girls.

Triplets (Olivia, Michelle, Sarah)

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
well few girls are more than eager to hop on mc's dick but my guess is that asian girl.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes