2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Anonymux

Mar 27, 2018
I think we can all agree that:

1. It's called football in the UK
2. It's called soccer in the USA and Canada
3. It was always a bigger sport in the UK than the US/Canada
4. More native English (and by that I mean people who speak English as their first language) speakers call it soccer than football
5. But because the UK plays more against European nations, especially early on which is what really mattered because that's when the rules of the game became standardized, the UK term is what mattered internationally.
6. The origins of the game date back to ancient days with lots of different areas around the world coming up with the similar idea.
But in the end, the whole world except USA and canada calls it FOOTBALL.

mmmonsterkill

Aug 30, 2016
I think we can all agree that:
4. More native English (and by that I mean people who speak English as their first language) speakers call it soccer than football
wrong, only america call it soccer. all of europe and as far as i know even south america and africa call it football, we do say soccer when talking to americans so you know what we mean though.

unless you wanna nitpick "native english speaker" which is kinda pointless

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Then play it like Neymar. Do you think a footballer knows anything about women and/or
relationship or commitment when he gets supermodels off of magazines to date and hook upwith?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acondo

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
wrong, only america call it soccer. all of europe and as far as i know even south america and africa call it football, we do say soccer when talking to americans so you know what we mean though.

unless you wanna nitpick "native english speaker" which is kinda pointless
There are something like 390-400 million people in the world that speak English as their first language, about 230 of them live in the US and another 20 in Canada. That's the majority. I'm not sure if Australians or New Zealanders call is soccer or football, but that's not the point: most of the English speaking world calls it soccer even with only the US alone.

But in the end, the whole world except USA and canada calls it FOOTBALL.
... yes, because of point #5, as I mentioned...

• Angry
Reactions: mmmonsterkill

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
As we all can see, gamers call it what ever they want.
The names are given by the sponsors at this time. The normies just eat up whatever
soccer ESPN or football SKY is feeding them in their tvs.

MC is given a position to coach what Brittish people call college and US people call highschool.
MC is not interested in anything but the fact he was enlisted in a career as a football player,
he still is a football player, just like becham even if he played the American soccer leagues.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!

Reactions: Xeron_Xr

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
MaksB to alleviate all the "Football!"/"Soccer!" talk, next game you make, use 'Rugby'. Ahaha :ROFLMAO:
I don't think most people care, I just think it's odd when some people bother trying to project their own word for it onto others as if their word for it is the only correct one. We all understand both words for the sport as long as context is provided (and it is with this game).

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I don't think most people care, I just think it's odd when some people bother trying to project their own word for it onto others as if their word for it is the only correct one. We all understand both words for the sport as long as context is provided (and it is with this game).
It was meant as a joke. But, yeah. I agree. lol

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Most of the time, hunks like MC are only good at the game. That is it.
They have the looks and MC sure demonstrates it: when he was winning, girls fell in his lap.
Now he is regrouping his career along side his family and their endeavors.
Being this nice piece of ass will hopefully keep us entertained throughout this game.

Mauser45

Nov 6, 2017
Both are right, and at the same time both are wrong, "soccer" is only called that way in English speaking countries, even though its name is actually "soccer".
In Spanish-speaking countries, or Portuguese in the case of Brazil, where "football" is not played (as in the NFL), it is called "futbol" or "futebol" which is the same as soccer and is an adaptation of the word "football".

Así que aquí en mi país, como en toda América latina y España jugamos futbol. :cool: ;):ROFLMAO: (to say soccer is not very common).
Not in the UK. WE call it football

Reactions: El Tanque

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
And eventually I will make a game about Nicole. But it will not be soon.
Nicole from Second Chance ?

I am equally excited and terrified about that fact...

Pros
- Nicole was a straight up "fire" model, easily and mostly carried Second Chance

Cons
- If she is the MC, most people will expect the shitty "retard in lechertown" archtype game... (those dont leave much money as most people hate them despite a rabid small fanbase pretending they are popular)
- If the story takes place after Second Chance and Nicole becomes a whore, everyone that loved Second Chance will drop the new game faster than Jessica refers to herself in the 3rd person during a conversation.
- If you make a female MC game more similar to JOHN or AWAM, prepare for nothing but vitrol from all angles, people demanding faster sex, more realistic story, THEIR CHOICE of who should fuck the MC, what fetishes you should add, and what you should ignore regardless of your personal preferences, etc.

Honestly if you want to bank on the popularity of the model, just re-use it, but pretend she is a new character, there might be some push back, but people will get over it... how many times have we seen the Blair, Victoria, Josie, and Alexandra models anyway ?

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
very nice and NOT SHORT update, funny moments, bit sex (on 1 path), plot advancing (somewhere where 1 girl or whole team ends up in mc's bed) and most "importantly! cliffhanger ENDING!

is geena gonna star on star trek the motion picture remake?

screenshot0010.png Ilia.jpg

scrshots:

maks about pic 8 i'm thinnking 1 word is missing.

9. some1 was well prepared for a good time.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png screenshot0005.png screenshot0006.png screenshot0007.png screenshot0008.png screenshot0009.png

PowerFlower

Jul 1, 2017
German: Fußball
French: Le football
Spanish: Fútbol
Portuguese: Futebol
Swedish: Fotboll
Russian: Футбольный (Futbol'nyy)
The real English™: football
...and many many more...

It's the game where you hit a ball with your foot, hence...

Gleemer

Engaged Member
Jun 8, 2018

Here is the Italian translation
of Off the Pitch [v0.3]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Off the Pitch [v0.3]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

Here is the Italian translation
of Off the Pitch [v0.2]

This translation is "unofficial, it was created by a fan.

Ecco la traduzione italiana
di un fan Off the Pitch [v0.2]

Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" è stata generata da un fan.

New Update Italian translation

Version: 0.3

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes