2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Really enjoy this taste. Love all the lis. Good seeing a bigger woman like Willa. Thank you especially for not making them all hairless. I love me some bush (especially on fumiko as I love that old model anyway). Also thank you for a great netori li, I love stealing married women <3

The story so far I like as well. I am concerned if it turns into I can only have one li and have to hurt the others but so far I'm content playing and seeing the story unfold.

Best of luck with this.
So, a hairy woman? Is she forced?

• Haha
Reactions: TiffanyMonroe

hyperjack38

Dec 24, 2019
No I only played it since I was 6 until my 18th birthday and just play Fifa and Football manager since 1997 so Football is completely new to me. Just like Leagues being decided by a penalty shootout.

Furthermore my intensions were very genuine helping you make the game more realistic.

But if you want to be rude you might scare away the fans you have. How is that for speaking in football terms?

What Final are you talking about by the way? Do you mean the FA CUP?
Don't feel bad, he's just a little too sensitive ... Dude messaged me and went on a rant which ended in him calling me an ugly fuck when I called his renders bad in a review. In my opinion you got away easy.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Don't feel bad, he's just a little too sensitive ... Dude messaged me and went on a rant which ended in him calling me an ugly fuck when I called his renders bad in a review. In my opinion you got away easy.
You really need to keep private messages out of the public areas.

Before I Forget

Sep 4, 2021
You don't seem to understand anything in Football

But what about the final of Chelsea and Manchester United? The winner was recognized by a penalty kick. And many more examples can be found. Milan Liverpool in Istanbul
No I only played it since I was 6 until my 18th birthday and just play Fifa and Football manager since 1997 so Football is completely new to me. Just like Leagues being decided by a penalty shootout.

Furthermore my intensions were very genuine helping you make the game more realistic.

But if you want to be rude you might scare away the fans you have. How is that for speaking in football terms?

What Final are you talking about by the way? Do you mean the FA CUP?
Umm... guys I believe it's called Soccer

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
FOOTBALL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Soccer!!!!!!!

JK: Just wanted to squash a mini beef.
Both are right, and at the same time both are wrong, "soccer" is only called that way in English speaking countries, even though its name is actually "soccer".
In Spanish-speaking countries, or Portuguese in the case of Brazil, where "football" is not played (as in the NFL), it is called "futbol" or "futebol" which is the same as soccer and is an adaptation of the word "football".

Así que aquí en mi país, como en toda América latina y España jugamos futbol. :cool: ;):ROFLMAO: (to say soccer is not very common).

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
The popularity and commercial success of Premier League football creates significant economic and social impacts, enables a wide range of community programmes across the country and enhances the global perception of the UK.
Both are right, and at the same time both are wrong, "soccer" is only called that way in English speaking countries, even though its name is actually "soccer".
In Spanish-speaking countries, or Portuguese in the case of Brazil, where "football" is not played (as in the NFL), it is called "futbol" or "futebol" which is the same as soccer and is an adaptation of the word "football".

Así que aquí en mi país, como en toda América latina y España jugamos futbol. :cool: ;):ROFLMAO: (to say soccer is not very common).
Umm... guys I believe it's called Soccer
Soccer!!!!!!!

JK: Just wanted to squash a mini beef.
You were saying ???

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Football is united against online hate
BT’S HOPE UNITED AND THE UEFA FOUNDATION FOR CHILDREN HAVE JOINED FORCES TO HELP STAMP OUT ONLINE ABUSE AND DISCRIMINATION THROUGH THE UEFA SUPER CUP AND A UNIQUE COMMUNITY MATCH IN BELFAST.

Officially ... the F from Fifa and UEFA means football. They are football associations.Even to the English.

zoislk

Dec 9, 2019
The popularity and commercial success of Premier League football creates significant economic and social impacts, enables a wide range of community programmes across the country and enhances the global perception of the UK.

You were saying ???
I think we can all agree that:

1. It's called football in the UK
2. It's called soccer in the USA and Canada
3. It was always a bigger sport in the UK than the US/Canada
4. More native English (and by that I mean people who speak English as their first language) speakers call it soccer than football
5. But because the UK plays more against European nations, especially early on which is what really mattered because that's when the rules of the game became standardized, the UK term is what mattered internationally.
6. The origins of the game date back to ancient days with lots of different areas around the world coming up with the similar idea.

Reactions: babbudoiu
2.70 star(s) 10 Votes