2.70 star(s) 10 Votes

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Ah, guess that saves me the work of reinstalling it. The hard disk with all the AVNs is still in the old PC and a friend of mine didn'T have the time yet to fetch it and put it into the new one.

Rul34_Sinner

May 1, 2024
I've seen many developers who simply disappear from this world and leave their games alone in a desert.
I've played a lot of abandoned games, then I read the threads and it's very sad for me to see them die... this is the number six.
I know some developers deserve some things, but it's very sad to leave the characters in an empty space waiting for an ending. :'(

cxx

Message Maestro
Nov 14, 2017
I've seen many developers who simply disappear from this world and leave their games alone in a desert.
I've played a lot of abandoned games, then I read the threads and it's very sad for me to see them die... this is the number six.
I know some developers deserve some things, but it's very sad to leave the characters in an empty space waiting for an ending. :'(
if you use advanced search and use tag abandoned as a search term then you will find LOTS of abandoned games.

2.70 star(s) 10 Votes