lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
I highly doubt the compressed version will work because it is set up in its console the same way as the uncompressed version. I ran into this with Echoes of Love, Midnight paradise and a couple of others. Two gave the same advice but again the exe did not work because it didn't have the renderer option I provided in order to pop the game open in the compressed version. It was the same as the uncompressed. Several game devs like the maker of the Best deal game and Dusklight manor and a few others have resolved the issue by allowing for the force angle option to be available in the console. But for some reason there are game devs that don't want to do this simple fix which is a shame because they loose out in growing a fan base. Again the compressed version will not work at all because I have tried this on other games and found the same problem and the uncompressed. Both 64bit exe and 32 bit exe wont pop open without the proper renderer option needed.

Let me give it a try then for this game. I will download the windows uncompressed to see if it works.

Pica-bu

Dec 21, 2017
Hi everyone. I have a question and if someone can answer it will be much appreciated.
I decided to put this game on pause, after the update, when you basically get stripped out of the choice of taking or not the drugs and ended up beating pretty badly striper I believe. And I read here that in the next update MC basically blackmailed and forced to do some shit that I don't remember really. So I guessed that my question is - do we still have to play as spineless MC, who make dumb decisions, which led him to a bad predicament and basically ended up in fucked up scenarios, or is that part improved? Oh, and did the stripper survived or no?
Thanks in advance, have a good one.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Hi lorenzo110, you actually dun need to wait for a fix.
Try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.
1626939716557.png
Select "Force ANGLE Renderer" and click Quit. Start the game normally.
I highly doubt the compressed version will work because it is set up in its console the same way as the uncompressed version. I ran into this with Echoes of Love, Midnight paradise and a couple of others. Two gave the same advice but again the exe did not work because it didn't have the renderer option I provided in order to pop the game open in the compressed version. It was the same as the uncompressed. Several game devs like the maker of the Best deal game and Dusklight manor and a few others have resolved the issue by allowing for the force angle option to be available in the console. But for some reason there are game devs that don't want to do this simple fix which is a shame because they loose out in growing a fan base. Again the compressed version will not work at all because I have tried this on other games and found the same problem and the uncompressed. Both 64bit exe and 32 bit exe wont pop open without the proper renderer option needed.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Try to start the game while holding the SHIFT key. Keep holding it until a configuration screen appears.
View attachment 1311862

Force Angle Renderer is not an option. Again it needs to be available in the console. The only options in this game within the console for renderer is Force Angle2 and also force openGL renderer. Looking back at the last update of this game it had force Angle direct X renderer avialable which opened fine for me. But now that option is gone from this update and only the two I have given are showing.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Force Angle Renderer is not an option. Again it needs to be available in the console. The only options in this game within the console for renderer is Force Angle2 and also force openGL renderer. Looking back at the last update of this game it had force Angle direct X renderer avialable which opened fine for me. But now that option is gone from this update and only the two I have given are showing.
This is for both the compressed and uncompressed windows version for this game. Just to let you know. I am pretty familar with this issue providing this same information to other game devs who utilize renpy to make their games the past 4 months or so when this first appeared with the Renpy game creator update which broke many games because of this issue.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
Works just fine on a 7 yr old amd card uncompressed
Again this is not happening for everyone. Your graphics card may be more updated then mine on my laptop which is about 9 yrs old. Again not everyone is experiencing this problem. But there have been a few for warrant looking into it.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
View attachment 1311862
Remember as I stated in the previous message and if you look at your screen shot. It is not force Angle2 that is needed. It is just Force Angle renderer that is needed. They are two different renderers. Just to let you know again.

3DReaver

Formerly 'grohotor'
May 15, 2020
In universes where women bent over in front of heterosexual men or lesbians are hot, so most of them I would assume.
Bubble but smooth stretched skin gets to look flawless and you can admire her flexyness
all the while seeing the reasons for her exercising - she needs it toned just like you wanna see it toned.

visit some gims and get your eye full of all them shapes and sizes.
buddy, thats deformed. looks like
4-4k-skimpy6rini-in-candid-from-beach-break-with-the-girfst-19609766.png
most dazz models also have deformed faces and looks like the Bogdanoff twins

Reactions: Freakdamage

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
I get what you mean, I created a new compressed version enable both GL and ANGLE renderer
1626942749205.png
Here the download link:
Do test it and let me know if this version work for you.
Remember as I stated in the previous message and if you look at your screen shot. It is not force Angle2 that is needed. It is just Force Angle renderer that is needed. They are two different renderers. Just to let you know again.

lorenzo110

Jul 25, 2020
I get what you mean, I created a new compressed version enable both GL and ANGLE renderer
View attachment 1311924
Here the download link: MEGA
Do test it and let me know if this version work for you.
Perfect this is now working. For anyone else who may have the issue with the exe opening on your screen download this compressed file from Techstar and go into the game console and choose Angle renderer and it should pop open for you. Make sure it's Angle renderer and not Angle2 renderer. Thanks Techstar this compressed file is working fine and resolved the issue.

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
Off the Record [Ep. 4 Part 2 v0.3.6] [deadbeat] - Compressed
You like this game and want to support the developer, click on the developer name below.

Developer:

This compression is unofficial which reduces media quality and might break the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Original Win/Linux Size: 1.63 GB
Compressed Win/Linux Size: 733 MB MEGA
Compressed Mac Size: 698 MB MEGA

Give me a "(y)like" if you enjoy this compressed version
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
If text in the options doesn't show up what can I do?...

Daddy59

Jun 10, 2017
What can you write about this ... impeccable story, nice and sexy girls..very serious work, congratulations! The black girl(Charlotte) hope to return! Thanks !

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes