micojive

Oct 2, 2017
I think its ok for now... don't really care for the basically sexually assaulting the stripper tho... And if the deals end up being pushed so she makes you fuck either myrtle or aurora i'm out.

Yuri L

Apr 28, 2017
It gets even worse than that, later there is a scene where you can choose to take a pill or not and when you choose not to you still end up drugged and supposedly nearly beating a stripper to death and then you get no choice but to get blackmailed into being a male prostitute.
The whole situation is moronic.
I didn't mind the protagonist meeting everyone so quickly because we can ignore that given it is a VN but this drug moment is where it truly jumped the shark for the reasons you mentioned. It made me question whether I was accidentally playing another VN because it was so jarring.

TCOJ

Nov 9, 2018
The MC is such an idiot, that shit with Trixie was such an obvious setup. First he turns his back on his drink after she was pressuring him to take a random drug, and then takes everything that happens after he wakes up at face value, it was all an act, Trixie's fine. He could've at least demanded to see the security footage before agreeing to that nonsense.

Reactions: tothadam1998

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
I still don't like where this is going at all but I decided to give it another go and right from the start the translation(?) is considerably worse than the other releases. It's very noticeable and I'm only to the candy store scene, the sentence structure and responses are quite engrish so far.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
When the MC said to a person, that he just met, that she can stay at his home, I had to stop right there. Choices on top of choices to date girls but then no choice on a thing like that.
Thank you and good luck.
That's how it is with this one. You can sometimes pick who you are interested in but every "important" choice is already carved in stone, no matter how ridiculous or completely out of left field they are.

It seems to be going in the direction of this random woman quite literally telling you where to go and who to fuck because she apparently has you by the balls with a complete lack of evidence to your guilt, because "reasons". You need quite a strong suspension of disbelief to make that scene alone remotely believable.

Reactions: kartolas

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
That's how it is with this one. You can sometimes pick who you are interested in but every "important" choice is already carved in stone, no matter how ridiculous or completely out of left field they are.

It seems to be going in the direction of this random woman quite literally telling you where to go and who to fuck because she apparently has you by the balls with a complete lack of evidence to your guilt, because "reasons". You need quite a strong suspension of disbelief to make that scene alone remotely believable.
Well I didn't get that far. I took the "lady" home and woke up with the landlady doing her thing and I just closed it. It's too scripted. I understand that important choices make devs have a lot more work making paths but shutting down my brain to keep playing it is not an option. It's a bit sad cause I actually enjoyed the start. It even made me feel sorry for Chelsea, which is rare for me, and got me curious if there would actually be a path to go back to her. I guess I'll never know.

Reactions: Skeltom

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Well I didn't get that far. I took the "lady" home and woke up with the landlady doing her thing and I just closed it. It's too scripted. I understand that important choices make devs have a lot more work making paths but shutting down my brain to keep playing it is not an option. It's a bit sad cause I actually enjoyed the start. It even made me feel sorry for Chelsea, which is rare for me, and got me curious if there would actually be a path to go back to her. I guess I'll never know.
I just got though the last update and so far it's still up in the air how this will go. The update itself was incredibly short, and the only choice you had that made a difference is who you want to spend time with at the end, the main plot was completely ignored as if the last night never happed.

When it comes to LIs in this one it seems the only one who is getting any attention at all in a lewd sense is Mi-Sun. Don't get me wrong, I'm all about the tension and build up, but if your not following her rout the game has almost no intimate or lewd content to speak of, unless its some side girl or important to what little story there is so far.

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Mi-sun is my sun alright, coz she lights up my day! :LOL:
Seriously, we need more attractive Asian girls in VNs, variety is the spice of life after all.
She is fine and all, it wasn't a jab at her. It's the fact that it's her again that gets the spotlight of the update, and if your not on her route absolutely fuck all happens with the others, again. The only way to see anything with any other LI is to perv out and spy on them, your not even involved, or it happens in a flashback. Not to mention you blink and the update is about over.

Reactions: House Of Black

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
The short updates are not doing it at all for me. I'd rather wait however long if it means getting more than 30min of content and this update was only like 10min. But hey I'm no patron so you do you.

Besides that, the quality feels like it's dropping a little - some of these renders looked too sharp and bright.

And that dick is just too veiny :WutFace:. And the POV image of MC fucking Mi-sun; his chest could use some moisturising :HideThePain:.

Mi-sun's scene was okay - short but good animations and clean renders. I figure people who enjoy deepthroat and revenge sex will enjoy it.

Excited for the Andrea and Sia scenes!

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes