Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
The short updates are not doing it at all for me. I'd rather wait however long if it means getting more than 30min of content and this update was only like 10min. But hey I'm no patron so you do you.

Besides that, the quality feels like it's dropping a little - some of these renders looked too sharp and bright.

And that dick is just too veiny :WutFace:. And the POV image of MC fucking Mi-sun; his chest could use some moisturising :HideThePain:.

Mi-sun's scene was okay - short but good animations and clean renders. I figure people who enjoy deepthroat and revenge sex will enjoy it.

Excited for the Andrea and Sia scenes!
In my opinion it definitely is dropping, most notably in the dialogue. The interaction feel almost robotic, if you take the conversation with Sia during breakfast and compare it to the storefront dialogue it's like two different people wrote it. The MC's personality also changes quite drastically from the start of the game, now his inner monologue consists of childish comparisons to food and anatomy, a different "joke" about it in every store.

That would be the best case scenario though because it leaves room for improvement, otherwise it most likely means the dev is getting lazy and the dialogue in the most important part of a VN, it's first and foremost a story and pretty pictures wont save it if the writing keeps slipping, what plot is there isn't strong enough for that.

Reactions: PeraDrnda

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
I don't own a android device so won't be able to do testing, but you can test out v0.3.6f compressed version which enable both GL and ANGLE renderer. If that version don't work for you, then we can test downgrading the engine to either 7.4.4 or back to 7.3.5. I personally hope the bug fix version work coz downgrading engine will have high possibility to break save or having compatible issue with code in future version.
Android, Xiaomi Mi8 updated, with latest version of Joiplay in the store. Previous version worked like a charm....

• Red Heart
Reactions: Budokai

anon280

Nov 11, 2017
In my opinion it definitely is dropping, most notably in the dialogue. The interaction feel almost robotic, if you take the conversation with Sia during breakfast and compare it to the storefront dialogue it's like two different people wrote it. The MC's personality also changes quite drastically from the start of the game, now his inner monologue consists of childish comparisons to food and anatomy, a different "joke" about it in every store.

That would be the best case scenario though because it leaves room for improvement, otherwise it most likely means the dev is getting lazy and the dialogue in the most important part of a VN, it's first and foremost a story and pretty pictures wont save it if the writing keeps slipping, what plot is there isn't strong enough for that.
Yeah agreed. I don't know if it has anything to do with the updates being short and compartmentalised so everything is sort of in it's own Episode, and even worse 'Episode Part'. Maybe it's just this Episode. Maybe it's a change in writing. Only more content will tell for sure. For now it's definitely getting that anticipation that the story and art quality is deprecating.

At least for me, the dialogue isn't too bad though. The corny jokes could be lowered - it's not inherently bad but overused. The other two characters in Ep 4 p2 felt consistent; Sia still has that chill/dignified vibe and is softening up to MC and Mi-sun is still the same chaotic energy.

Last edited:

Skeltom

Engaged Member
Oct 9, 2017
Yeah agreed. I don't know if it has anything to do with the updates being short and compartmentalised so everything is sort of in it's own Episode, and even worse 'Episode Part'. Maybe it's just this Episode. Maybe it's a change in writing. Only more content will tell for sure. For now it's definitely getting that anticipation that the story and art quality is deprecating.

At least for me, the dialogue isn't too bad though. The corny jokes could be lowered - it's not inherently bad but overused. The other two characters in Ep 4 p2 felt consistent; Sia still behaves dignified and is softening up to MC and Mi-sun is still the same chaotic energy.
The LIs are the same as they always are, it's the delivery of the dialogue itself. The MC on the other hand feels different to me, again it could just be down to how it's written in this update. On a whole something feels off about it to me. But like you said more content is needed to come to an educated opinion.

I personally don't care for a few of the devs choices, or more rather the lack of player choices in very important aspects of the story. It seems to be set up to play out in one way and that's that. The forced assault on Trixie just to set up another unrealistic series of events. A situation like that is the absolute best intro to a branching storyline, but instead it's just "it is what it is".

A bit off topic but I have a very strong feeling the reintroduction of Chelsea is going to be one of if not your first "job" as Eva's sex slave. It started off really well I think, but if everything is out of my control this is definitely not for me, I don't like kinetic novels and that is essentially what this is right now.

Last edited:

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
So still no Andrea...
True, although this update just finishes the afternoon of the day. I'm not sure if it will be first thing, but I presume you'll have coffee / dinner in the next update, given Andrea's text. Whether that leads to something more, ofc, is dependent on your relationship with her I assume. It's possible she still does more, but it would be a manipulation instead of anything romantic or fun. (Well, by "fun" I mean non-committal.)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
If you're walking around with your massive tits hanging out, then of course you're going to attractive attention. I thought that part was funny, Sia is my favorite though. I also can't forget to mention how A1 the animations and sex scenes are in this game. (y)
Haha. I would say that Aurora sabotaged Sia with the outfit, but there's no indication that there's even a shred of cunning or vengeance in Rora's personality. I don't think she has a mean bone in her body, TBH. Not even anything latent, like snapping and having a beast awaken later. I just don't see that as possible with her. If anything, should she get pushed too hard, Rora would probably just shut down and / or leave and be sad.

I did find it hilarious that Sia didn't comment on it until after several stores and getting repeated staring. I wonder how much she thinks about those types of things. She strikes me as the type to be oblivious to what's going on — at least with how she's perceived — until it's staring her in the face. Sia is adorable. :love:

Reactions: Profound_Madman

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I don't own a android device so won't be able to do testing, but you can test out v0.3.6f compressed version which enable both GL and ANGLE renderer. If that version don't work for you, then we can test downgrading the engine to either 7.4.4 or back to 7.3.5. I personally hope the bug fix version work coz downgrading engine will have high possibility to break save or having compatible issue with code in future version.
Thanks for trying ,mate. I will download and report back.

LoganJr

Sep 11, 2018
Decided to do a Mod for this one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4 v0.3.6 (This is a Harem Mod, meaning I'm doing to show you all the scenes I possible can, if you don't like that use the WT.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Is this Mod for 0.3.6f or just 0.3.6?

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I got drunk and so managed to read all the critics so far — it's too hard for me to take it otherwise lol :KEK:
I could argue about most of the complaints, but at the same time, you guys have valid points as well. So I won't do that. Just letting you know that I read everything (at least now haha), take it into account, and hope that at some point we'll end up on the same page.

Jun 24, 2021
I got drunk and so managed to read all the critics so far — it's too hard for me to take it otherwise lol :KEK:
I could argue about most of the complaints, but at the same time, you guys have valid points as well. So I won't do that. Just letting you know that I read everything (at least now haha), take it into account, and hope that at some point we'll end up on the same page.
No idea about others, no idea how this and the forum in general is going to affect you and your work done here but for what it's worth, i think you are doing great and you have great future ahead.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
ddeadbeat Hey bud, I'm crafting a multi-mod but some of these variables are whack. If I may, here's an example that doesn't make any sense (to me anyway):

To obtain [$ persistent.ep2_ti_finger = True] then label [ti_bathroom_after_finger] must be triggered (it's the only way to obtain). Now, if you get the path correct to obtain [$ ti_bathroom_cum = True] (which can only be obtained by label [ti_finger_cum]) you can not obtain [$ persistent.ep2_ti_finger = True].

So, how is it you factor MC made Tiffany cum by fingering her in a specific order but yet can't get the persistent flag for fingering her at all by going down this path? Also note that the exact same thing happens with the variable [ti_shower_sex], it does not flag true if MC goes the "Grab"/"Finger Cum" route even though the same sex scene occurs afterwards.

Anyway, it's just but one example of how variables seem to be getting out of sorts here and there. BTW, in the same scene you fucked up and indented the code so you can only get [$ tif_ass_grab = True] if you are in replay mode. If in regular playthrough it never gets set properly due to the way it's indented (it's not set to true anywhere else in the code). Code is below for reference, starting at line 2984 under label [tif_bathroom_grab]:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards. I'd give you a list but surely someone on your team is debugging. If not let me know and I'll push you out a list that'll keep you busy for a while :). Take care.

Last edited:
Reactions: PeraDrnda

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
I'm loving the game, the characters are fun and make me want to see more of them. I would advice that you take more time between updates to make them longer, maybe with a couple more scenes per update there will be less criticism, because is harder to see where you're going with the story with short updates. But also take into consideration that I know nothing about making this types of games, so feel free to ignore me. Anyway, keep up the good work!

Reactions: -CookieMonster666-

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
1627097191067.png

Well thanks for that Ingrid.

I'll have the "Irish coffee without coffee", make her a Ginger......and I'll have that little lass to go. And please hold the cream as I happen to have brought my own. Now, please server 'er up quick and hot, then I'll be sure to give you a "tip" as well. :)

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes