Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
FYI: For anyone who DL'd the mod before this posting, feel free to re-dl for a small bonus.....Sancho custom music in mod screens. Otherwise no bugs found, nothing else added. Take care.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Canto Forte

RainbowRising

Feb 11, 2019
played it for the first time, so far was surprisingly good and better than what i was expecting, overall renders looks good beside a few things that can bother, mostly mc dick, but i think chelsea and a few other girls have something unusual about their faces, not a bad thing tho since they looks unique, personally i wish crystal had a better hair, but is mostly about taste at this point, anyways renders are good, most of girls are hot/pretty and it have potential, but that forced strip club scene can be a huge turn-off for a lot of players both for beating trixie or cause it force a change in plot(im ok with that second part tho), so far sia is my favorite, mi-sun is great too but i think things are going too fast in comparison to everything else in game, that other cafe girl with a hand tattoo also is pretty hot, btw, crystals redhead friend would ever show up again or become a potential LI? i think she's the best looking girl in game and dont make scenes with her would be such a waste

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Update a little short but since I like the game, it'll always be short....

Great scenes Sia is cute af and that scene with Mi-Sun, dayum.... I want more..... GG and many thanks to the dev

JohnJG

Engaged Member
May 17, 2018
The renders on this are very high quality, the humour in the story is pretty good as well but it is the animation that really help propel the whole game forward. Excellent work. Looking forward to the next piece. (y) :coffee:

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
I'm calling it, Trixie is fine and it was a setup, MC is being conned into helping the clubs little side business.
We can hope.

I guess I'm too vanilla because that scene with Trixie made me EXTREMELY uncomfortable. I even contemplated quitting and deleting the game. I hope she's alright... she's a cool character.
That is kind of ironic on account of your nick, i guess. ;)

But i know what you mean and would much prefer to see her back and fine too.

• Haha
Reactions: JamieSadistic

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
We can hope.

That is kind of ironic on account of your nick, i guess. ;)

But i know what you mean and would much prefer to see her back and fine too.
Haha. My nick is my first name and Sadistic because I was a problem child through middle school up until college when I figured out I needed meds for extreme anger issues. The meds do their job apparently lol

Ceesko

Engaged Member
Jun 3, 2017
Damn, this game is shit, each update smaller than the last, with little to no scenes, and some creatures whom are completely insufferable being forced on you, like Sia. I thought the whole point of MC leaving his old life behind is to escape the boring, monotony life and boring sex? Why would he even spend 1 minute with this creature if she is not willing to put out. Or is this going to turn out one of those "MC is a hidden psychologist all along" kind of game?

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Can't tell for now why does this happens. You mean the text artifacts, right? Could you tell me what device you use, what OS? Do you play the modded version or not? Have you had this problem before, in previous updates?

UPD: I believe you're using Windows 7, right? The thing is that the newer versions of Ren'Py stopped supporting Win7 so some features might not work on it anymore, fonts for example.

Last edited:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Can't tell for now why does this happens. You mean the text artifacts, right? Could you tell me what device you use, what OS? Do you play the modded version or not? Have you had this problem before, in previous updates?

UPD: I believe you're using Windows 7, right? The thing is that the newer versions of Ren'Py stopped supporting Win7 so some features might not work on it anymore, fonts for example.
this problem also can cause CPU, i had problem with animations and text during playing in renpy games when my cpu was close to suicide :unsure:
blur on text was almost the same as on that screenshot

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ddeadbeat
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes