ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Can't tell for now why does this happens. You mean the text artifacts, right? Could you tell me what device you use, what OS? Do you play the modded version or not? Have you had this problem before, in previous updates?

UPD: I believe you're using Windows 7, right? The thing is that the newer versions of Ren'Py stopped supporting Win7 so some features might not work on it anymore, fonts for example.
Oh and also you can press SHIFT + A while in the game and try changing fonts to default ones, maybe this could help as well.

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
Finally got around to giving your creation a spin. A couple of things of note:

1. Kudos on taking the time to be creative with the BGM. 90% of devs make a mockery of audio production. You've got some good tunes that help with the flavor of a scene.

2. Also a kudo for not writing the standard, banal, trope and cliché-ridden stuff found on this site (well, except for a couple of shower peeking scenes).

3. Also, maybe/maybe not a pat on the back for taking the risk of creating a character with as much intelligence as a bag of rocks. It will be interesting to see if you can keep his head above water. Characters such as this can really bog a story if not careful.

Autumnbdv

Dec 19, 2018
That is "Ep 4: Charlotte". You obtain it my "losing the register money" and the scene will play after MC talks to Aurora/Sia after the "Pill" incident. Regards.
Can't get the scene.
Load to moment where i fuck the bold blondie and skipping till the after pill talk. no scene for me :(

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Can't get the scene.
Load to moment where i fuck the bold blondie and skipping till the after pill talk. no scene for me :(
Because you didn't follow the very first instruction. You must lose the register money, that's the key. The way this occurs is Hobo trust MUST be 1 or less.

If you see this then Hobo trust is 2 or more:

1627940922488.png

Reactions: cib64

BarbarrossaNA

Sep 10, 2019
The animations are awesome, and that they are attached to a top notch story... icing on the cake. Can't wait for this one to continue. Great work deadbeat.. Heh, it kinda funny to attach this body of work to a deadbeat. Bookmarked and waiting for more..

Reactions: Remplier

chrisb

Nov 1, 2017
Decided to do a Mod for this one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4 v0.3.6f (This is a Harem Mod, meaning I'm doing to show you all the scenes I possible can, if you don't like that use the WT.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Hey Zoey Raven, excellent mod as always. Running through it now and I think there's a variable change that is missed at the start of chapter 2.

Looking at script.rpy from your mod:
If you grab Tiffany in the bathroom (line 2324), we play out according to your instructions to make Tiffany cum and then go to the shower for sex. However, there's the ti_shower_sex variable that can only be triggered if you don't grab Tiffany on first finding her in the bathroom. In that situation the player has to choose to have sex with her without the fingering scene. (lines 2461, 2490, or 2507).

This really only comes up in the if statement in line 3887 where the MC admits to cheating to himself. But without the variable triggered, he tells himself he didn't cheat which he obviously did.

So not a big deal but the variable may come up later if Tiffany does.

Again, thanks for all the work you put into these!

Last edited:

Lotex

Engaged Member
Jul 17, 2017
Huh, interesting game, nice characters, certainly took a turn to the weird in EP3, but so far I'm intrigued.

capcom503

Sep 29, 2020
I have a issue when i run it the game suddenly closed and it disappeard exe. I can’t run it again why?

JuniorAT

Dec 25, 2017
I just started playing. Fucking Andrea, I want her badly and I don't want to share her with anyone :love:. Sia and Myrtle are so cute as well, the latter I hope can become a LI (she has no affection stat?).

It never ceases to amaze me how lucky MC gets it's comical to me. Option to bang ex's mom. Gets to live rent free with a thicc landlord. Brings home a stripper on the first night. Gets a job easily. Gets a bunch of new female friends on the first day. Like wtf I want this life :LOL:.

Also want to mention that I like the game's music. Always appreciate it when it's something that hasn't been recycled from somewhere else (at least that I know of). Anyway I have a new game to follow. Hopefully we don't have to wait too long for the next update.

ItsNotMeToo

Aug 7, 2020
Ok, holy fucking shit, the way this game sets the atmosphere with the music, renders, and animations... oh my god. One of the BEST games I've played so far. I'm at The Nothing right now and I'm so blown away I had to share this.
Well done dev. Well fucking done.

kauno

Oct 10, 2018
Damn, I played it and Sia keeps getting better. Love her and can't wait for the mysteries piling up around her. Carry on dev.

LightmanP

Modder
Game Developer
Oct 5, 2020
from Patreon

Hey guys!

The work for the next update is almost done. The visual part, which contains rendering static images and animations, doing postwork, compression, etc — is finished. Writing is finished as well.

What's left is coding for the last scene and a list of small but important things that I usually do last: adding music/SFX, updating the gallery, proofreading, grammar check, creating builds, replaying, and fixing anything that needs to be fixed. Usually, I finish all of that within two full days.

All in all, I think the next release will likely happen on the 15-16th of September.

As for the other news... My RTX 3090 is still on its way . But it should arrive in the next couple of days. I'm obviously sad it takes so long but I'm also kind of glad. Because otherwise, I'd definitely dive into the building process right away to test it asap haha, and it would obviously affect the release date. But while there is no temptation, I can peacefully finish the current update.

Okay, that's all I have for you today. Thank you folks so much for your support and patience!

marlboroblack

Oct 16, 2020
from Patreon

Hey guys!

The work for the next update is almost done. The visual part, which contains rendering static images and animations, doing postwork, compression, etc — is finished. Writing is finished as well.

What's left is coding for the last scene and a list of small but important things that I usually do last: adding music/SFX, updating the gallery, proofreading, grammar check, creating builds, replaying, and fixing anything that needs to be fixed. Usually, I finish all of that within two full days.

All in all, I think the next release will likely happen on the 15-16th of September.

As for the other news... My RTX 3090 is still on its way . But it should arrive in the next couple of days. I'm obviously sad it takes so long but I'm also kind of glad. Because otherwise, I'd definitely dive into the building process right away to test it asap haha, and it would obviously affect the release date. But while there is no temptation, I can peacefully finish the current update.

Okay, that's all I have for you today. Thank you folks so much for your support and patience!
always trust the process (y)
thanks for the update bro

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
1631771750143.png

SEP 15, 2021 AT 11:40 PM
There you go!
Just a heads up on what to expect:
this update is almost solely focused on Andrea.
So if you're a fan of her — good news to you
Episode 4 Part 3:

Sitting at ~250 renders and 2 animations.

+ one last relatively big scene in two variations and the coding part.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes