Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I don't own a android device so won't be able to do testing, but you can test out v0.3.6f compressed version which enable both GL and ANGLE renderer. If that version don't work for you, then we can test downgrading the engine to either 7.4.4 or back to 7.3.5. I personally hope the bug fix version work coz downgrading engine will have high possibility to break save or having compatible issue with code in future version.
Still not showing...

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
ddeadbeat Hey bud, I'm crafting a multi-mod but some of these variables are whack. If I may, here's an example that doesn't make any sense (to me anyway):

To obtain [$ persistent.ep2_ti_finger = True] then label [ti_bathroom_after_finger] must be triggered (it's the only way to obtain). Now, if you get the path correct to obtain [$ ti_bathroom_cum = True] (which can only be obtained by label [ti_finger_cum]) you can not obtain [$ persistent.ep2_ti_finger = True].

So, how is it you factor MC made Tiffany cum by fingering her in a specific order but yet can't get the persistent flag for fingering her at all by going down this path? Also note that the exact same thing happens with the variable [ti_shower_sex], it does not flag true if MC goes the "Grab"/"Finger Cum" route even though the same sex scene occurs afterwards.

Anyway, it's just but one example of how variables seem to be getting out of sorts here and there. BTW, in the same scene you fucked up and indented the code so you can only get [$ tif_ass_grab = True] if you are in replay mode. If in regular playthrough it never gets set properly due to the way it's indented (it's not set to true anywhere else in the code). Code is below for reference, starting at line 2984 under label [tif_bathroom_grab]:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Regards. I'd give you a list but surely someone on your team is debugging. If not let me know and I'll push you out a list that'll keep you busy for a while :). Take care.
Wow, I didn't expect that somebody points out my "Yandere dev"'s level of coding so late :KEK:
There's no team so I would really appreciate a list of things that needs to be fixed. Could you DM it to me?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
The MC's veiny dick is off-putting. :LOL: Its model is the worse I've seen, it's used in older VN I think but not anymore. The girls models seem "handcrafted" as the art design, but it gives a peculiar charm to it.

The story is ok so far, though I was a bit surprised to be given the choice to refuse the drug but still ended up drugged nonetheless. Mi-Sun is a real babe and her scene in this update was good, funny and well animated (y)

Updates feel a bit short, especially depending on your route if you don't play every ones of them. But that's common to a lot of those VN in development as a hobby.

• Haha
Reactions: Triple OG

Remplier

Jun 16, 2018
What a pleasant and refreshing discovery, this game has been! Even though the premise when stripped to its bones is quite familiar (and which one isn't?), the events that make up the story are handled quite well. The characters are different enough in both personality and physique, which immediately tells me that the game has a lot of replay value. One can try to get back with Chelsea in one version, be corrupted by Eva in another, or just fuck around with Mi-sun in a light-hearted manner. And there's enough flexibility to do a mix of everything, up to this point. I'm surprised I didn't catch this one before, but am glad I eventually did stumble into it. The amount of lewd content is also great at the moment, and the erotic inventiveness is evident in almost every scene. No robotic or stiff poses either! Plus, the dialogue is enjoyable and has a good amount of humor, too.
I really wish the creator a lot of good luck, because the talent is most definitely there.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
I prepared 2 version for you to test with joiplay
1. Ren'py 7.3.5 Build (Same as v0.3.3 Build)
2. Ren'py 7.4.4 Build (Nearest Version With Current Build)
As mention earlier, the 2 build is different from the official build which might cause save issue in future so use as your own risk.
Do also let me know which version or both also don't work for you.
Still not showing...

• Red Heart
Reactions: Budokai

Budokai

Jul 16, 2017
I prepared 2 version for you to test with joiplay
1. Ren'py 7.3.5 Build (Same as v0.3.3 Build) MEGA
2. Ren'py 7.4.4 Build (Nearest Version With Current Build) MEGA
As mention earlier, the 2 build is different from the official build which might cause save issue in future so use as your own risk.
Do also let me know which version or both also don't work for you.
Hi Techstar !Thank you for helping so much. As soon as I saw your post I downloaded the first version you attach, and I encountered the same problem. However, I went to the next option just in case and discovered that the problem seemed to be that he margin limit for the text was off... See picture...
Screenshot_2021-07-25-08-52-02-224_cyou.joiplay.renpy.jpg
So before annoying you again I wondered oft here was any setting in Joiplay that could help, and found that by disabling the option to adapt for small screens it showed correctly!
Screenshot_2021-07-25-08-57-37-331_cyou.joiplay.joiplay.jpg
I went and tried the version in previous post, and at first it failed to load.but after resetting Joiplay cache and again with the option for small screen disabled it worked. So the problem is probably on Joiplay side, however I would have never found out without your help,thank you so much!

Apr 28, 2021
This is actually really good for its version. Wonderful renders and the animations are just amazing. Will be keeping tabs on this for sure.

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
Hi Budokai, I didn't help much. You find out the issue by yourself and also teach me something new about it.
Great to be involve in this troubleshooting for joiplay.
Hi Techstar !Thank you for helping so much. As soon as I saw your post I downloaded the first version you attach, and I encountered the same problem. However, I went to the next option just in case and discovered that the problem seemed to be that he margin limit for the text was off... See picture...
View attachment 1317888
So before annoying you again I wondered oft here was any setting in Joiplay that could help, and found that by disabling the option to adapt for small screens it showed correctly!
View attachment 1317892
I went and tried the version in previous post, and at first it failed to load.but after resetting Joiplay cache and again with the option for small screen disabled it worked. So the problem is probably on Joiplay side, however I would have never found out without your help,thank you so much!

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
SanchoMod
Off The Record - Multi-Mod

Link will be posted in OP's "Extras" soon. Direct thread link here until then. Script distributions are compiled in RenPy 7.4.5 to be the same version as OEM game to date.

Features currently include:
  • Too many story branches got you down 'cause you can't remember which of your saves is which? I gotcha covered. Attached mod allows named saves as a bonus. You're welcome.
  • Adds an exhaustive stats screen always accessible via menu button at bottom-right of the screen.
  • Adds in-game walkthrough noting variable changes and highlighting important choices.
  • Adds a custom gallery, fully unlocked, that doesn't alter your persistent file or the OEM gallery. You can still work toward unlocking the OEM gallery as you wish for "achievement" purposes.
  • Adds the ability to view two scenes if menu choice has a route split and then allows you to remain on the path you prefer as if you only viewed one scene.
Regards.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes