ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
This game will no longer work for some people. It is having the same renpy issue as a few other games are having. The game developer needs to allow in the game console the following option of (Force Angle renderer) and not force angle2 renderer. Or they need to recompile in a previous version of Renpy before the update that broke the game for many fans of these adult games. If you are not able to get the game to run while clicking on the exe this is the reason why it won't work for you. You may want to delete the game until the dev issues an update to fix this problem. Many other devs have fixed it but there are some that just won't deal with it so it leaves many fans out of luck unless you want to fork over a several hundred to buy a new computer with a high end graphics card. Hopefully the game dev will resolve this with the one of the two options I provided, but we will see its up to them.
Thanks for letting me know. I've made the fixed version the same way Techstar did theirs.
So, whoever encounters the same issue launching the game — here's the fixed version:

Techstar

Crlazy Compressor - Retired
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Dec 31, 2017
It will be good if you can provide any screenshot or log.
You can also test with the original version and see if the issue occur.
If text in the options doesn't show up what can I do?...

Reactions: Budokai

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
When the MC said to a person, that he just met, that she can stay at his home, I had to stop right there. Choices on top of choices to date girls but then no choice on a thing like that.
Thank you and good luck.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
No judging at all .. should you want to live / sleep alone, it should totally be your choice.
When the MC said to a person, that he just met, that she can stay at his home, I had to stop right there. Choices on top of choices to date girls but then no choice on a thing like that.
Thank you and good luck.
That would make 4 a lonesome play time tho ...

kartolas

Apr 10, 2021
No judging at all .. should you want to live / sleep alone, it should totally be your choice.

That would make 4 a lonesome play time tho ...
Ofc, and not to mention it happened... on the first day. Oh the same first day that he also happened to met FIVE love interests. I'm not even criticizing, I just prefer Story content over lewd content. I'm sure many others, probably the majority, prefer otherwise.
About lonesome playtime, it's still better For Me than being forced into "situations".

Last edited:

Codex07

Jul 21, 2019
Looks pretty good for a first release and has a nice variety of body types though Andrea and Tiffany look kind of ridiculous in my opinion, some of the faces especially Chelsea and Andrea's look kind of ugly.
The animations also look decent though the MCs dick looks horrifying with all those veins make it look like his dick is about to explode.
Anyway the game looks like it has potential and could do pretty well in the future.
Those veins looks like mine actually

Dec 5, 2018
Why give the Choice to not take the Pill if it does not change anything? Big Fuck up in my Opinion.
There is a choice to refuse the pill but you still take it even if you try to refuse, i think the dev didn't want to work on another route so whatever happens you still beat the girl so the story can progress, but man this game goes from 0 to 100 too fast, one minute you are chilling with the cute redhead from the apartment and in the other you are high and beating the shit out of a hooker :KEK:

randomguy6516265165

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 21, 2018
Hi everyone. I have a question and if someone can answer it will be much appreciated.
I decided to put this game on pause, after the update, when you basically get stripped out of the choice of taking or not the drugs and ended up beating pretty badly striper I believe. And I read here that in the next update MC basically blackmailed and forced to do some shit that I don't remember really. So I guessed that my question is - do we still have to play as spineless MC, who make dumb decisions, which led him to a bad predicament and basically ended up in fucked up scenarios, or is that part improved? Oh, and did the stripper survived or no?
Thanks in advance, have a good one.
I want to know this too I've seen this game pop up twice and the girls looks amazing but beating a girl up is something that I dont want to do druged or not.

Reactions: Pica-bu

MOTAZ

Jun 9, 2017
Decided to do a Mod for this one, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 4 v0.3.6 (This is a Harem Mod, meaning I'm doing to show you all the scenes I possible can, if you don't like that use the WT.)

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Android ?

WhiteWolf34Uk

Apr 2, 2021
someone know why the new update is not workin? i have a bug, error like on many others, blured language, errors

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
Ofc, and not to mention it happened... on the first day. Oh the same first day that he also happened to met FIVE love interests. I'm not even criticizing, I just prefer Story content over lewd content. I'm sure many others, probably the majority, prefer otherwise.
About lonesome playtime, it's still better For Me than being forced into "situations".
It gets even worse than that, later there is a scene where you can choose to take a pill or not and when you choose not to you still end up drugged and supposedly nearly beating a stripper to death and then you get no choice but to get blackmailed into being a male prostitute.
The whole situation is moronic.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes