player6969666

Jan 30, 2020
Decided to do a Mod for this one too, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to Ep. 3 v0.3 (Start a new save, see note below)

Note: The mod had been updated to include the gallery and relationship menu. You will need to start a new save if you want the gallery entries prior to this version.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Thanks Zoey

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
I liked the update(albeit a bit short), the cliffhanger was just mean but it is what it is haha. I was not keen on hooking up with Trixie, so i didn't like that we were forced to, but in the end i get it that it probably was for story purposes.

On another note, what do you guys think about Mi-sun? I think she's fun, but the way she sleeps around her current boyfriend with the MC, what's stopping her from doing the same with him if she becomes his girl? So i will probably avoid her in the long run.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
On another note, what do you guys think about Mi-sun? I think she's fun, but the way she sleeps around her current boyfriend with the MC, what's stopping her from doing the same with him if she becomes his girl? So i will probably avoid her in the long run.
You can get her to dump him for you exclusively with the right choices. So...that's what.

Reactions: Rodrigoofb

Rodrigoofb

Aug 24, 2020
You can get her to dump him for you exclusively with the right choices. So...that's what.
Yeah, i did that, but what i meant really was more for the future. I mean we can get her to dump her current boyfriend for us, but the way her character was introduced(having sex on the train with a guy you just met, while still in a relationship with someone else), and the way she's nonchalant about cheating, kind of show us that she will probably do the same to us if she feels like it, i like her and would like to keep her around, but she's definitively not prime girlfriend material :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: Tiredx and Kalléo
D

Deleted member 3194223

Boner killer ending. Even Trixie is kinda ehhhhhh. Not keen on the forced situation this update/episode.
I didn't mind Trixie but the railroading was terrible... I mean,
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I liked the update(albeit a bit short), the cliffhanger was just mean but it is what it is haha. I was not keen on hooking up with Trixie, so i didn't like that we were forced to, but in the end i get it that it probably was for story purposes.

Yeah, the cliffhanger was terrible. Actually liked how well animated the sex scene was even though Trixie wouldn't be my first choice.

Yeah, i did that, but what i meant really was more for the future. I mean we can get her to dump her current boyfriend for us, but the way her character was introduced(having sex on the train with a guy you just met, while still in a relationship with someone else), and the way she's nonchalant about cheating, kind of show us that she will probably do the same to us if she feels like it, i like her and would like to keep her around, but she's definitively not prime girlfriend material :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
Yeah, I dumped Mi-sun. She may have been willing to dump her boyfriend for the MC but I don't trust her to not cheat. I know that the dev can say "no NTR, she will never cheat on you" but I try to play like the MC doesn't have that knowledge, just go off what he would know. And he knows she was nonchalant about casually hooking up with him (a complete stranger) minutes after meeting while she was supposedly in a committed relationship. So he doesn't have any expectation that she would stay loyal to him.

Yukio

Sep 26, 2017
When I chose between the four strippers to in the end be with Trixie, I felt tricked, I felt backstabbed, and I felt i've been quite possibly bamboozled. Though the update was pretty short and straightforward, the renders and animations were top-tier as per usual.

Reactions: Vamori and QoSKitty

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Interesting update.

I like your scene design skills, they are very well done and I would even say cinematic.

Some of the better animated sex scenes out there. A bit of it went weird/uncanny valley like the slapping and some of the slow downs/sound effects.

I am guessing the world already knows about that stuff, otherwise MC having 2 whiskey and not taking any pills seems like he would freak out.

The MC being violent and crass on their own seemed like a jump in character. He was not that way with anyone else and only maybe Mi-sun on the train could be choked. I get you needed it to force the position, but it also makes you look back on older interactions where players had choice and just makes it feel like cognitive dissonance.

I will agree with a poster earlier who said it felt short, that whole portion feels like it should have been at the end of a larger update, whether it be at the end of a day, or if it would have been longer in the club with the MC talking to all the girls, etc. Just something more.

Also the Chelsea scene felt weird, being everything we know of MC seemed like he never cared which he even said as much I think, yet that whole scene says the opposite.

Game is interesting and has good models and decent animations. Unsure about the world building and story until there is more, and most characters seem distinct which is nice.

MC presents as Multiple personality disorder with the jumping between player choices and forced story.

Last edited:

Naitogādian

Staying Mysterious
Donor
Oct 13, 2018
Off the Record ep 3 0.3 Compressed
I am new to compressing so please let me know if there are any issues. This is a lossy compression meaning there will be degradation to quality.

Win: - -
Macv02.6: - -

Original Size: 1.27/1.03 GB
Compressed Size: 494/487 MB

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

*This unofficial version is not released by the developer, it may break the game.

Last edited:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
ddeadbeat You say no NTR or anything like that but Mi-sun is still with her boyfriend and he fucks her despite she is a love interest of MC. When will she dump her boyfriend for MC or will she ever dump her boyfriend and be with MC? Because at the current situation she is just fucking multiple guys and albeit it's not ntr and you are doing the cucking but it annoys the hell out of me. Please dev let her dump the boyfriend and be with MC. I think she is the hottest character in the game but this boyfriend thing kinda ruins everything. At first you can understand and deal with it but she already had many moments with MC so it's only logical that she leaves her bf and go with MC

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: bruce555 and leg28

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
ddeadbeat You say no NTR but Mi-sun is still with her boyfriend and he fucks her despite she is a love interest of MC. When will she dump her boyfriend for MC or will she ever dump her boyfriend and be with MC? Because at the current situation she is just fucking multiple guys and albeit it's not ntr, it annoys the hell out of me
if you choose the correct choices she will break up with her bf.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
if you choose the correct choices she will break up with her bf.
Oh really? That's great then. Is this in the latest update? It seems I talk to early. I haven't played it yet. Is WT mod gives you right choices for her to dump her bf?

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
NTR would be when mc's girlfriend cheat on him with other dude
If other girl cheating her boyfriend with mc it's just cheating - still not NTR
cheating tag was added before so nothing bad to report :KEK:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
NTR would be when mc's girlfriend cheat on him with other dude
If other girl cheating her boyfriend with mc it's just cheating - still not NTR
cheating tag was added before so nothing bad to report :KEK:
Yeah that's why I've said you are the one who is cucking and it's not NTR, but it still annoyed me considering her bf still have sex with her. But it seems she dumps her bf . So everything is gucci (y)

offset8

Aug 16, 2017
Interesting update.

I like your scene design skills, they are very well done and I would even say cinematic.

Some of the better animated sex scenes out there. A bit of it went weird/uncanny valley like the slapping and some of the slow downs/sound effects.

I am guessing the world already knows about that stuff, otherwise MC having 2 whiskey and not taking any pills seems like he would freak out.

The MC being violent and crass on their own seemed like a jump in character. He was not that way with anyone else and only maybe Mi-sun on the train could be choked. I get you needed it to force the position, but it also makes you look back on older interactions where players had choice and just makes it feel like cognitive dissonance.

I will agree with a poster earlier who said it felt short, that whole portion feels like it should have been at the end of a larger update, whether it be at the end of a day, or if it would have been longer in the club with the MC talking to all the girls, etc. Just something more.

Also the final scene felt weird, being everything we know of MC seemed like he never cared which he even said as much I think, yet that whole scene says the opposite.

Game is interesting and has good models and decent animations. Unsure about the world building and story until there is more, and most characters seem distinct which is nice.

MC presents as Multiple personality disorder with the jumping between player choices and forced story.
You don't have to care that much to be worried.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Oh really? That's great then. Is this in the latest update? It seems I talk to early. I haven't played it yet. Is WT mod gives you right choices for her to dump her bf?
No. WT mod gives you the choice for the most points, not the path that cause Mi to dump her BF.

d_pedestrian

Engaged Member
Jul 18, 2020
yeah. this option appears just after you fuck Mi in that bathroom and escape. I guess this is the variable because of which developer asked us to start from bathroom scene.

btw she just broke up but still she's not in a relationship with you. she's still free to fuck around. :LOL:

Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
Yeah that's why I've said you are the one who is cucking but it's still annoying considering her bf still fucks her. But it seems she can dump her bf for you with the right choices. So everything is gucci (y)
if she dump on her boyfriend it would be nice
still i must make few playthroughs to make every posibility clear, so don't mind my opinion ;)

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
yeah. this option appears just after you fuck Mi in that bathroom and escape. I guess this is the variable because of which developer asked us to start from bathroom scene.

btw she just broke up but still she's not in a relationship with you. she's still free to fuck around. :LOL:
Well at least we don't know for certain if she has sex with others this way. Considering Dev said no ntr or anything like that, I think she is just fucking with MC. I hope she falls in love with MC soon and starting to have a lovely relationship soon

Reactions: Drainbamager
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes