DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Been playing blind and haven't gotten a single gallery scene. Look forward to getting my first.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020
Man... Not but a couple if minutes into it and I already hate this MC. What a dick he is. Speaking of dick.... He needs to see a doctor. It's way to veiny.

o0TRIM0o

Feb 9, 2018
Decided to do a Mod for this one too, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2.6 Ep. 3 Part 2

Note: I did not cut the gallery or relationship menu, I was not told this was added by the dev to the code so it did not show up in my mod. This will be added in the next update as I just found out these features were added. Thank you.
Install:
Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
How i can make it work on android ?) No root

vall6269

Nov 16, 2020
Please dev, tell me this was a joke about how all games are using the same assets: 1615647048849.png
If so I laughed so hard on this

JenMistress

Engaged Member
Oct 1, 2019
I will say this, with the way it started, with the MC dumping someone, I almost stopped there, because I thought I would hate the MC in this game, but figured, I'll continue with it, and now that I am caught up with the Dev on the 0.2.6 release, I am glad I did stick with it. Started to enjoy it as I went along.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But now, I am curious as to what is next. Thank you so much for this thus far.

Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Great game! Mi-sun is my fave girl so far. You've done an amazing job with her expressions, looks and I love her care free attitude. I'm NOT walking that redhead home. Gonna go grab that Korean booty! You know it!

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Great game! Mi-sun is my fave girl so far. You've done an amazing job with her expressions, looks and I love her care free attitude. I'm NOT walking that redhead home. Gonna go grab that Korean booty! You know it!
Unsurprisingly I am on the other end of the spectrum and want nothing to do with Mi-sun. She is a cheater, once a cheater always a cheater.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I´m in between you two.. I fuck her when I get the chance but I have no interest in her, she ugly AF with a matching personality, kinda fun though..
First time through I went for her even though I am usually not a fan of slutty characters (I roleplay as a slut who fucks random strangers on a train but I don't want a relationship with someone who would fuck a random stranger on a train) but once I found out that she had a boyfriend and was a cheater I quit that and in subsequent playthroughs I skipped her.

Yes, I am a hypocrite and I am okay.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes