spl00sh321

Mar 5, 2020
Yup. Agree with all you abowe. Tiffany really need more scenes, and hopfuly pov titfuck(crossing fingers).

Ass Man

Sep 19, 2017
The girls look so weird, and not in a good weird way like in Light of my life, the dev managed to make Aurora look young and old at the same time. Story is promising....kinda, not my cup of coffee but i can see this game getting really big. Good luck to the dev.

imansou

Jul 14, 2017
Some renders here and there look kinda off face wise but I'll say, great game. Love the renders and like the pacing

JoJoTheJo

Feb 4, 2018
I've replayed through the whole game to unlock the gallery, but I'm missing one scene. Does anyone know how to get the scene that's between the one in the movie theater and the HJ in bed? I can't find, and logically there shouldn't be anything between those two scenes but I got one slot in gallery between them which is locked.

The Outlaw

Feb 7, 2020
I've replayed through the whole game to unlock the gallery, but I'm missing one scene. Does anyone know how to get the scene that's between the one in the movie theater and the HJ in bed? I can't find, and logically there shouldn't be anything between those two scenes but I got one slot in gallery between them which is locked.
It's another HJ with Andrea, not missing much. Just talk shit to Sia and she will send you to the sofa.

sixpix

Nov 12, 2017
The people who are complaining about the faces are crazy. I mean everyone has their own opinion, but Mi-San is sexy af

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes