Elpescador

Jul 11, 2017
So, if I were to play this game it'd be for the two milfs, how much content are we looking at for those two?

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
But what monster isn't on Ingrid's path!? She's adorable... (She's also the gateway to Myrtle's subby sweetness...:devilish:)
Well i just played the game for the first time and i gotta say she didnt leave much of a impression with me as her biggest issue was everytime i had the chance to get closer to her she was a choice decision vs another girl whom was also wholesome waifu so i picked both Aurora and Myrtle over her. Maybe shes much more interesting if i pick her over them but im being authentic in my playthrough vs reloading and trying every scene and yeah thats why i dont rate her so highly.

Most of the other girls got a nice big dollop of screen time (and often sexy ones at that) free of alternative girl choice so i kinda feel for her in that regards. The fact shes FRIENDS with both of them made it even more difficult for her as whilst ill think nothing of fucking the hot asian, busty landlady or randy skin head who just wants the D consequence free i kinda feel with the three waifus as they are friends i have to consider picking one over the other 2 as i dont want to hurt any of their feelings.

In order of those i most liked to least...

1. Myrtle (waifu)
2. Aubrey (oh shes gonna be so much fun and all without consequence of playing the field a bit, helluva body too)
3. Mi-Sun (Lets be honest, shes trouble with a capital T but she makes the game so much more entertaining, was my original main girl of choice till i found out she wasnt single... now shes merely my main booty call as it didnt put me off enjoying her)
4. Aurora (created a big first impression and was my wholesome number 1... then i met My and she dropped several places lol)
5. Tiffany (busty, teasing in front of her daughter, horny milf in skimpy clothing - yes please! screentime too short)
6. Sia (most interesting character, no idea where i stand with her yet, love the look esp tattoos and nipple piercings if not the smoking and the mind fuck dilemma that comes with being punished in game for staring at someone who strips for a living)
7. Chelsea (cute as a button but knowing before id even met her that she was being left behind the story and presented in a negative light it was hard to connect with her, especially when Tiffany was around the scene too and i was NEVER gonna say no to her now was i knowing beforehand the relationship had run its course and i was leaving town lol. The Cinema memory made me think she think she should be top 5 minimum if she was still in the story).
8. Crystal (amazing figure, got zero from her other than shes a horny submissive slut. More than enough for me to like her lol)
9. Ingrid (hard working, sweet but very bland sans eluded family drama so far but hurt by factors i listed above).

Reactions: MrFriendly

IXL

Jul 28, 2017
Nice game so far.... Looking forward to more content.

But I have to say, some of the expressions put me off a bit...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I know they are not the same in pose, but its the first thing I thought of when I saw this character... lol

Reactions: spl00sh321

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Well, I followed the walkthrough, but I wasn't able to unlock the Ingrid's scene in her dorm room. What should I do?

Secondly, a message to the Dev:

man, dude, honestly... you haven't show us Andrea's tiddies yet... man, stop blueballing us and show us the goods! :mad:

Reactions: spl00sh321

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Well, I followed the walkthrough, but I wasn't able to unlock the Ingrid's scene in her dorm room. What should I do?

Secondly, a message to the Dev:

man, dude, honestly... you haven't show us Andrea's tiddies yet... man, stop blueballing us and show us the goods! :mad:
The Walkthrough states how far you get in the scenes depends on previous choices - did you choose her over Aurora when given the choice to show you around the city for example?

huk123

Dec 19, 2019
good shit go౦ԁ sHit thats ✔ some goodshit rightthere right✔there ✔✔if i do ƽaү so my self i say so thats what im talking about right there right there (chorus: ʳᶦᵍʰᵗ ᵗʰᵉʳᵉ) mMMMMᎷМ НO0ОଠOOOOOОଠଠOoooᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒᵒ Good shit

• Wow
Reactions: ddeadbeat

Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
Can't wait until we meet Tiffany again, she is such a hot milf and banging (ex)girlfriends mom is always hot. :p

Can't wait until Sia makes herself useful. :sneaky: It is time to pay her part of the rent to us, wink wink. ;)

Can't wait to fuck Crystal again. She is such a fun crazy slut and her body looked just so yummy when she stood naked in latest scene. :love:

Can't wait to see what Myrtle content will be all about. The prospect of pushy mc having fun with shy and kinda submissive girl is very exciting. Not sure if things are gonna go like that though, this kind of stuff is not very vanilla and people will be squeamish about that. :unsure:

King Slayer100

Modder
Aug 20, 2018
Unofficial Android Port for Off the record V0.2.6(EP3 part2)

ALLOW STORAGE ACCESS
My Android Ports have a 2nd Persistent save location. So, even if you uninstall the game, the saves will remain Intact.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Textsize, opacity slider added
Rename MC from menu added

If it says unknown developer or something like that just press install anyway.

Give Me Your Feedback on the Discord Server. As it's easier to reach me there, than here.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes