morpheusahrms

Sep 11, 2017
ddeadbeat very nice game so far, kudos. But for some reason the best thing about it is your avatar, it cracks me up like nobodies business. I'd probably try out an Pony-NTR-Futa game when offered by that Avatar...

• Haha
Reactions: ddeadbeat

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Scenes are still locked after replaying the whole game (for me, I don't know if it's a bug).
Great update! I've been waiting for some Ingrid action
I tried again on my end in every way possible, with clean saves as well - works fine for me.
Maybe it is because of the mod as maik2579 said?
why cut you the met variable and the relationshipmenu out?
you can use Notepad++ with compare to find the great differnce
Thanks for the heads up. I messaged Zoey about it.

Reactions: monk456

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I didn't cut it out, it was added by the developer and I was not told until after the mod was finished. I will add it for the next version.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
I know how to code and I know how to mod, what I DON'T know is about changes to pervious code that are not told to me. I manage far too many projects to go back and check each mod or WT I do if a changelog or heads up from the dev are not given to me, when features and reworks are added. As I said I'll handle it in the next update, but if you want that feature in this update I didn't know about it, so don't use the mode til next update. This has been noted now in the WT Mod op. I manage 96 pieces of content plus development of my own game.

Last edited:

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
Off The Record [Ep.3 Part 2] deadbeat

Original Size Win/Linux: 1.05 GB
Original Size Mac: 1.03 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 408 MB: -
Compressed Size Mac: 390 MB: -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I know how to code and I know how to mod, what I DON'T know is about changes to pervious code that are not told to me. I manage far too many projects to got back and check each mod or WT I do it a changelog or heads up from the dev are not given to me, when features and reworks are added. As I said I'll handle it in the next update, but if you want that feature in this update I didn't know about it, so don't use the mode til next update. This has been noted now in the WT op. I manage 96 pieces of content.
Yeah, guys, it's my bad. It was me who didn't know how modders process games they mod, so I didn't inform Zoey about all the code changes thoroughly.

maik2579

Nov 14, 2018
I know how to code and I know how to mod, what I DON'T know is about changes to pervious code that are not told to me. I manage far too many projects to got back and check each mod or WT I do it a changelog or heads up from the dev are not given to me, when features and reworks are added. As I said I'll handle it in the next update, but if you want that feature in this update I didn't know about it, so don't use the mode til next update. This has been noted now in the WT op. I manage 96 pieces of content.
no offence i know how tricky its when you mod the code and the dev change something in the past.
i had tried this game first time and see only your mod now and the current state from dev, and not the past versions.

what i see you make a great job with all the small changes, one question: use you for edit the Textfiles or a programming environment?

Reactions: Zoey Raven

Mister_M

Engaged Member
Apr 2, 2018
Just played it for the 1st time. Very pleasant game with nice girls (minus Andrea :) ), natural dialogues and a little bit of mystery here and there. Had really nice time playing it and getting closer to Ingrid.

Paapi

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2020
Got android compressed port (493 mb).
Unfortunately i can't paste link here due to a "specific" reason. If anyone want it, just reply

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
So just a variable change for Mi-sun and nothing changing about her being a cheating ho...guess she's still out for me then. Cheating on her current BF means she'll cheat on the MC.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
So just a variable change for Mi-sun and nothing changing about her being a cheating ho...guess she's still out for me then. Cheating on her current BF means she'll cheat on the MC.
I don't see it that way. I honestly don't believe in "once a cheater always a cheater". The only constant I find in human behavior is that is never 100% constant.

Of course I never minded being the other man, especially when it comes to married chicks (as long as I don't know their s.o.) so I maybe biased.

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
If you are good in bed, the girls will always come back for more, no need to fear a girl cheating on you if you can have her when and how you want. But thats likely tied to the fact I bang anything the dev puts in front of me :D

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
There's no NTR now, nor it is planned, so... ;)
Theres one scene In the gallery I cant see and I beat the whole game it's on next to andrea handjob scene
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes