Deleted member 2613945

Jul 17, 2020
This game is getting better and better with each update, i'm waiting for Andrea special treatment for mc ( maybe reverse rape tag would be needed in future :KEK:)
I thought Ingrid is only side girl but now i can see she can have more special time with mc - she's lovely girl
People talking about Mi-sun behavior- maybe she's won't happy with her boyfrend and she wants to try with someone else
Anyway i wish You good luck with this game

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
love the game, the girls are sexy as hell, the story is on the money to be the greatest, ive played my share of games, but this is the tits of chad gaming

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Not familiar with Deadbeats work but feel compelled to at least try this one out as im being lured by the Ahegao tag and seemingly great variety of girls on offer (ages, body shapes etc - bravo to the dev for that!)

Being

Nov 30, 2019
I'm following the walkthrough and I noticed a choice that I'm not getting in the game, the one right after Ingrid invites you in. Am I doing something wrong, is the walkthrough faulty or is it a bug perhaps?

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
So much to digest in this update on my save so I have to write an elaborate analysis.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Truly, I had to take breaks to stay hydrated and stretch because getting through all that content in one go was too much.

On a more serious note, nice game overall. Really liked the closet perv character in Myrtle. But it's just too damn short...

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
I'm following the walkthrough and I noticed a choice that I'm not getting in the game, the one right after Ingrid invites you in. Am I doing something wrong, is the walkthrough faulty or is it a bug perhaps?
Could you specify a bit more?
In the game itself, choices and outcomes on the porch are:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

nice graphic game when next update ?
I try to release updates once in 1-1.5 months.

frogbert

Oct 15, 2018
the girls are sexy as hell
Really? Maybe they're "sexy" in that they have young bodies and are sluts but I gotta say this is the first AVN I've played where every single potential LI is homely or outright ugly. Mi-Sun? How many times are you really going to want to wake up next to this?
mi-sun-ugly.jpg
And don't even get me started on Aurora. She has nice tits, maybe even a nice body if you're into scrawny but... maybe it's just bad craft on the part of the dev but let's be honest she looks like an old granny with massive skin cancer.
granny-aurora.jpg

DIXEREX

Jul 11, 2020
Really? Maybe they're "sexy" in that they have young bodies and are sluts but I gotta say this is the first AVN I've played where every single potential LI is homely or outright ugly. Mi-Sun? How many times are you really going to want to wake up next to this?
View attachment 1036655
And don't even get me started on Aurora. She has nice tits, maybe even a nice body if you're into scrawny but... maybe it's just bad craft on the part of the dev but let's be honest she looks like an old granny with massive skin cancer.
View attachment 1036678
eh I don't think so much of a granny more like a doll look to her and Li just has big cheek bones, but I think they all would look great cock drunk on the MC dick

Bonhomie

Aug 20, 2018
Back at the start there is talk of an incident with Tiffany (the mother).
Is that shown at all?

Only got to the Misun scenes on the train so far - if I have missed something, then don't want to go too far if I need to go back.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I stared a new game but the gallery is still locked the only ones that opened is the bottom 3 but I got all the scenes.

Jccurtis

Jul 11, 2018
Good game so far like all the girls hope the ex gf and her mom show up so we can have go at them again if that's a option because the gf was sweet but my favorite is Aurora

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes