Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Honestly i have zero interest in her, the MC just accepting her demand how to pay the rent is disturbing to say at least. I really hope we can prevent it or find a different apartment
Agreed there. I'm not into her type at all so I've been skipping the majority of scenes with her.

Trans boy uwu

Dec 27, 2020
Same... I don't find her attractive and I don't like the situation at all. Would like to be able to leave the apartment and be homeless instead of being Andrea's Manwhore. As that doesn't seem likely I expect that I will have to quit playing the game. Best of luck to the dev.
you're talking as if this isn't a sex game but some sort of "i'll keep my virtuous virginity" type of game. I legit can't understand some of you.it's a sex game with a decent story. You're complaining the sex game has sex in it.

Bucketbot89

Feb 11, 2018
you're talking as if this isn't a sex game but some sort of "i'll keep my virtuous virginity" type of game. I legit can't understand some of you.it's a sex game with a decent story. You're complaining the sex game has sex in it.
Even in a sex game context matters. Some people aren't going to like being manipulated into having sex.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
No, I want to play a game that allows me to choose who the MC fucks so I can see who I want to see fuck of the options available. If all I want to see is animated sex of random characters then I can find better examples of that elsewhere.

Even in a sex game context matters. Some people aren't going to like being manipulated into having sex.
Exactly

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
is it a sex game with story or is it a story VN with sex because there is a difference, to me its a story driven VN as we have already been given a chance not to fuck people, so we're not complaining because its got sex in it but because we are being forced into the situation with Andrea instead of it being a choice

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Then it's a good thing you're not going to be forced too.
That was made pretty abundantly clear when you stop her and then tell the stripper you're not okay with being her toy.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
Thank you guys for the replies and the feedback, it really means a lot to me. Like for real, because I take critics too close to my heart and stress out as fuck haha.
I don't reply often, but I read everything, and take notes. Thanks to some of those I will do some adjustments that hopefully will improve the game.
Regarding future updates: originally I planned to release each full episode at once. But since it takes more time than I thought (3 months per update is a bit too much, I agree), I will post updates more often from now on.
Great game , I really like the characters and the story , I just think you should do Milfs bodies a little more smooth between their legs and ass so that they don't look like fake asses , I am talking about Tifanny scene in the bath , but don't worry I really like her design and looks, only for a couple of renders seemed too tiny legs for a great ass. I also hope you never introduce other guys to the story as sexual or romantic partners of the girls , Yeah I know Tifanny is married and Su-Min has a boyfriend , but it would be really cool if you could make a romantic storyline for both of them where They dump them for Mc.

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
I don't know, but somehow I didn't like Mi-Sun.
Maybe because I found out she has a boyfriend.
She's ''playing'' with us, and she has a boyfriend, I don't like that. Yes, it's nice that the MC can have fun (sex) with her, but I don't feel good about her having boyfriend and cheating on him. (And we find out about this after the second meeting with her)
Since she is unfaithful to her boyfriend now, if she ever be with MC, how can I be sure she will be faithful to MC?

Aurora and Chelsea are my favorite women so far.
But that's what makes it all more interesting , I am hoping the developer can make some routes where Tiffanny and Su-MIn has a more romantic and loving relationship with Mc so that they dump their husband and boyfriend somewhere in the middle of the story and at the end We have a little drama and can choose with who we get at the end. Of course no Ntr and hope they get to say they don't have sex with their partners for a lot of time . In fact you can get Su-Min to promise to ditch her boyfriend , I only hope that is true and not a lie.

balvenie1401

Dec 29, 2017
is it a sex game with story or is it a story VN with sex because there is a difference, to me its a story driven VN as we have already been given a chance not to fuck people, so we're not complaining because its got sex in it but because we are being forced into the situation with Andrea instead of it being a choice
But there is nothing to complain about.. someone, the dev, is presenting a story they want to tell if you don't like the story it's all well and fine. No one cares, just GTFO and find something else you do like. The dev shouldn't cater their story to your preferances and we should't have to see you whine about it. Thank you.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
Just finished the update. I can't wait for more of Andrea and sia.

Full disclosure I'm not big on bald women (short haired even) but the scene with crystal was hot, as well fun if you decide to have her not swallow.

Keep up the great work.

zoe_meat

Aug 8, 2020
I wanted to trash this game after what MC did to Chelsea I hate playing VN where MC is a douche but after seeing these cakes I back peddled on that thought:p

Reactions: Manford
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes