Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
The Good:
render fidelity is one of the best I've seen on F95. You definitely know what you're doing in that department so well done there. The gameplay and scenes also flow very well, no problems there. Dialogue is fine and there's plenty of sex scenes for the length of the game so far.

The Bad:
without the walkthrough it can be pretty difficult to figure out which options are positive vs. negative for a particular girl.

The Really, Really Ugly:
the characters, good god man! They're disgusting honestly. The faces for half of them are terrible, they look like crack whores. And that shower scene... Bro, the water droplets on the skin made my dick go inside out. Big yikes.

My suggestion is this, if you're able to do it: Add some more roundness to Sia's face, particularly the cheek area. Same goes for the ginger girl. Make them look less like a horrific real life Tim Burton chick sewn together with rawhide, basically.

Also immediately ditch the "water" effect on the skin and just use a sheen/clearcoat effect, though no effect at all is an acceptable alternative. Please, anything but what you did. I'm gonna have to fix myself with a vacuum hose :sick:

caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
Download android Ep.3Part1 APK
P/s: Request Link Android Game at my

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Well that twist with Mi-Sun removes her from consideration for me; no way she can be trusted in the future. Shame because she was my favorite.

Hopefully I can console myself with Crystal and her black friend.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jccurtis

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
Personally I don't care if she has a boyfriend. He is the one getting cucked :KEK: . But if I ever have to choose between her and another girl I think I have to let her go.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Personally I don't care if she has a boyfriend. He is the one getting cucked :KEK: . But if I ever have to choose between her and another girl I think I have to let her go.
That's the thing. If I knew she had a boyfriend before engaging with her I'd be fine. It's the fact that we don't find out until afterwards that bothers me. Its weird but I'm more bothered by her not being honest about having a boyfriend than about her cheating on him with the MC.

Badjourasmix

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 22, 2017
That's the thing. If I knew she had a boyfriend before engaging with her I'd be fine. It's the fact that we don't find out until afterwards that bothers me. Its weird but I'm more bothered by her not being honest about having a boyfriend than about her cheating on him with the MC.
Yeah it's kind of shitty that she didn't tell the mc, but I don't know, maybe they have like an open relationship and she thought that it wasn't really necessary for her to tell the mc.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Once a cheater always a cheater... Way I see it she is willing to cheat on her current boyfriend with the MC, yes you can make her break up with that guy, but what happens when she eventually gets bored of the MC? Sure, with meta-knowledge we could expect that she wouldn't cheat on the main character (especially if there is no NTR planned) but would the MC in the game really know that she is now going to be loyal?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hm personaly i think the Andrea/rent situation is far more bothering...
Honestly i have zero interest in her, the MC just accepting her demand how to pay the rent is disturbing to say at least. I really hope we can prevent it or find a different apartment
Same... I don't find her attractive and I don't like the situation at all. Would like to be able to leave the apartment and be homeless instead of being Andrea's Manwhore. As that doesn't seem likely I expect that I will have to quit playing the game. Best of luck to the dev.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes