lassoluh

‎ ‎ ‎‎‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ Wholesome Addict ❦
Donor
May 23, 2020
Fucking loving the game. Great update, short one, but great! missing Mi-sun tho :cry:. I have a question that perhaps could be a spoiler, it will Chelsea be just part of the flashbacks or she will be back in the future? i see her in the banner and asked this to myself.

Reactions: MrFriendly

ArturiousDesign

Engaged Member
Jan 31, 2019
Fucking loving the game. Great update, short one, but great! missing Mi-sun tho :cry:. I have a question that perhaps could be a spoiler, it will Chelsea be just part of the flashbacks or she will be back in the future? i see her in the banner and asked this to myself.
I can't stand milk toast girls, she's so boring. I hope we never see her again. My favs are Mi-sun, Andrea, Ingrid and Crystal. I mean we broke up with her for a reason no need to go backwards when we have such cute and sexy waifus.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I can't stand milk toast girls, she's so boring. I hope we never see her again. My favs are Mi-sun, Andrea, Ingrid and Crystal. I mean we broke up with her for a reason no need to go backwards when we have such cute and sexy waifus.
Just because you don't like her, it doesn't mean that others don't like her. :)

Chelsea was cute in my opinion, and I feel sorry for her. I would be glad if she came back.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Just because you don't like her, it doesn't mean that others don't like her. :)

Chelsea was cute in my opinion, and I feel sorry for her. I would be glad if she came back.
Chelsea is my number1 girl hope we can get back with her (i never fucked her mom), and i really dont like being Andreas plaything and hope we wont be forced into it i liked we had a choice to stop her

lassoluh

Donor
May 23, 2020
I could be wrong, but i don't think that deadbeat is doing all this development about her and MC past for nothing. Could be to make a solid background around the two of them to make the story better developed in general and the MC moving on, and that's why all these flashback or she will appear in the future for "redemption" perharps? or maybe both?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I don't know, but somehow I didn't like Mi-Sun.
Maybe because I found out she has a boyfriend.
She's ''playing'' with us, and she has a boyfriend, I don't like that. Yes, it's nice that the MC can have fun (sex) with her, but I don't feel good about her having boyfriend and cheating on him. (And we find out about this after the second meeting with her)
Since she is unfaithful to her boyfriend now, if she ever be with MC, how can I be sure she will be faithful to MC?

Aurora and Chelsea are my favorite women so far.

lassoluh

Donor
May 23, 2020
I don't know, but somehow I didn't like Mi-Sun.
Maybe because I found out she has a boyfriend.
She's ''playing'' with us, and she has a boyfriend, I don't like that. Yes, it's nice that the MC can have fun (sex) with her, but I don't feel good about her having boyfriend and cheating on him. (And we find out about this after the second meeting with her)
Since she is unfaithful to her boyfriend now, if she ever be with MC, how can I be sure she will be faithful to MC?

Aurora and Chelsea are my favorite women so far.
I had the same thought as you when i saw that after the gig, Mi-sun is my favorite character until now and that was quite a unpleasant surprise, because the way that she was talking to MC and her behaviour was totally like she was single. I even thought to myself if a person can cheating like it's nothing, that problably will be some explanation about that behaviour i hope, i curious to see what the future brings on.

Last edited:

bananabrown

Oct 18, 2019
I was really taken by surprise by Off The Record.

The pacing of this game is fantastic, jumping from scene to scene giving just enough information but without laying it on thick. Initially I really wasn't a fan of the female models but their uniqueness has grown on me due to how likeable they are, mainly because they add to the story without feeling like an obstacle to overcome. What a banger. (y)

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes