DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Holy Shit!!! Ingrid is hot af. That Tiffany scene was great as well. I wonder if i knocked her up. Looking forward to more of this.

Reactions: ddeadbeat

Mrs Delington

Donor
Oct 30, 2017
Oh boy, what can I say more than I love your game ddeadbeat !

Renders, subjects, all these characters and opportunities ! And yes, I am in love with hairy bush and huge tits. Hope that Andrea and some other characters will have large fat areolas. I really love the fact that you can try different scenarios. It is probably very hard to maintain a story like that, so I want to congrats you about your work.

We don't know anything about MC's parents. In my deep wishes, I hope we will have incest content, with MC's mom. And who knows, maybe his grandmother ! ;)

I will probably pledge you, at least to show you a little appreciation.

Have a nice day, and I hope to see regular updates. I prefer short, but regular updates. Waiting 6 months for an update it's not good at my eyes. Anyway, thanks a lot for your game. :)

mcclem5257

Oct 24, 2019
I just played this to the end and I LOVE it!!!!!! Great artwork and the animations are great! The only thing missing is more Andrea and those huge luscious breasts!!! Keep up the great work DEV.

Reactions: Mrs Delington

Toksicz

Aug 21, 2019
for me i dont like how the girls look in this game. but the animations in this game is amazing. very smooth and u can also choose to go faster which is always a big plus. tho some angles, the animations looks janky but its only some angles.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
as long as we can have every girl in our harem/relationship im happy lol
There's no Harem tag on this game...

So unless the dev has said it will be but forgot to include the tag I think you should brace yourself for disappointment.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
nooo
There's no Harem tag on this game...

So unless the dev has said it will be but forgot to include the tag I think you should brace yourself for disappointment.
noooooooo lol well as long as i can fuck everyone throughout the game without a harem though tbh as long as i dont have to pick 1 until literally the ending ill be fine

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
All main girls can be romanced with. But I can't say that every girl will be happy if you do so.
Regarding the tags: those should be added only if that tag is present in the game right now, not somewhere in the future. With every release, I'll update tags accordingly.

Ginyu6789

Apr 9, 2018
All main girls can be romanced with. But I can't say that every girl will be happy if you do so.
Regarding the tags: those should be added only if that tag is present in the game right now, not somewhere in the future. With every release, I'll update tags accordingly.
will it fuck me over though i can handle them being annoyed as long as it dont fuck me lol

R2k22

Jan 15, 2018
It was a pleasand quick episode. I liket the way it goes. Some blah blah and qucik action. Very nice renders and animations. Some POV that i never saw in other games. Wish you all the best and wait for a next update :)

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes