AnyName'llDo

Feb 12, 2018
bitch looks like chuckie from rugrats had a sex change. just.. no
LOL There was one decent looking woman on the train in the background when you were pulling into town. Every other woman in here is unattractive for me. I quit the game when he offered to let the strange woman he just came across live with him. I can't see myself enjoying this one. Given the option, I'd get him a decent job, and ignore the women around him. Even his starting GF was a better option than everything since.

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
LOL There was one decent looking woman on the train in the background when you were pulling into town. Every other woman in here is unattractive for me. I quit the game when he offered to let the strange woman he just came across live with him. I can't see myself enjoying this one. Given the option, I'd get him a decent job, and ignore the women around him. Even his starting GF was a better option than everything since.
the girl walking down the street while you was with Aurora looked ok

akenedy

May 3, 2017
I'm really liking the character design in this game it's different from most Daz games gives it a unique style. I'll also jump aboard the Mi-Sun fan train, that's a really fun character.

Bobzx

Jul 3, 2019
Im seeing all text way off screen to the right when using joiplayer? with and without the mod

Wicked Garden

Osiris
Donor
May 9, 2018
Short, but sweet update. So just as we suspected MC fucked Chelsea’s mom Tiffany. But not only does he fucks her mom, he breaks up with her shortly after. Lol the balls on this guy. If this truth does comes out I can’t see Chelsea forgiving MC in the foreseeable future unless:

1. She’s a lovesick puppy or is somehow related to Jamie from WVM.
2. She was cheating on MC herself, which seems doubtful.
Or
3. MC’s dick is literally magic.

Moving on. This is Aurora character isn’t bad looking at all to me, it’s just that she’s not exactly overwhelmingly breathtaking either. She kinda reminds me of Natasha Lyonne, if any one knows who that is. She’s still a cool character though, I like her.

There was a random choice for Ingrid or Aurora to show MC around, but it ended up being Aurora instead. I’d rather that choice not have existed considering that both choices lead to the same result and I was looking forward to getting to know Ingrid. But I’m sure that time will come in near the future.

We got to somewhat fuck Mi-Sun in the bathroom, but got blue balled, of course and even learned that she had a boyfriend. I assumed that the only way to continue to fuck around with Mi-Sun is being okay with the fact that’s she’s gonna fuck other people, but there apparently is a way to get her to break it off with her boyfriend and thank god for that. Even though I’m not really into Mi-Sun I kinda wanna see where this goes. Maybe she'll be karma for the way MC treated Chels, who knows.

Then to top it off we met Sia, who right off the bat seems like a stressed out stripper with issues. She could’ve easily been a serial killer... with a nice ass and tits, but instead she’s showering in my bathroom and sleeping in my bed. But we’ll see where things go from here.

Cowboy Bebop

Oct 15, 2020
Who could not like anyone with many freckles, odd people here!!!
Now as to the stripper, that scene is a bit out of place if I am honest. Strippers though are fairly good at surviving by using their assets, if she had offered to blow him for a night on his couch that decision tree would have made a bit more sense as then the mc could gain a few +1 points by refusing but then offering the cough, or a +1 lewd by accepting but not being a douche to her, +1 and not being a prick could have led to a +1 blowjob, and a +1 lewd then peek iin the bathroom could have led to a shower bj and maybe another lewd point, she is a stripper and would probably just roll with it

Just a thought!
she's very meh to me.

Reactions: AnyName'llDo
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes