Frank Rosario

Engaged Member
Jan 1, 2018
Here is the Italian translation of "Off the record" version "0.2".
This translation is "unofficial" and "made by a fan".

The link is:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Ecco la traduzione italiana di "Off the record" versione "0.2".
Questa traduzione "non è ufficiale" e "fatta da un fan".

Il link è:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
E se questa traduzione vi piace, non dimenticate di mettere un Like, sempre ben accetto!

King Jr

Feb 17, 2019
I guess his ex-girlfriend will make a come back cause she in the Point System or?

All in all I great game! Nice Girls too :D

sasuke1933

Mar 5, 2020
The game is supposed to finish at the moment the MC is staring at Chelsea's mom butt in the bathroom? I was under the impression it is not when the "you reached end of this version" message should come up....

PS: Using the compressed version. with walkthrough mod (that seems to be outdated :FacePalm:).
Seems the mod cuts content out. I was blocked at first as well, and then downloaded a seperate non modded version which could go further past the chelsea's mom but part.

Reactions: patrickB

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
Seems the mod cuts content out. I was blocked at first as well, and then downloaded a seperate non modded version which could go further past the chelsea's mom but part.
Yeah, the facepalming Picard was the result of exactly this possibility dawning on me.
Replaying without the outdated mod instantly solved the issue for me too.
Goes to show the importance of reading well before DLing, indeed. :rolleyes:;)

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Thank you guys for the replies and the feedback, it really means a lot to me. Like for real, because I take critics too close to my heart and stress out as fuck haha.
I don't reply often, but I read everything, and take notes. Thanks to some of those I will do some adjustments that hopefully will improve the game.
Regarding future updates: originally I planned to release each full episode at once. But since it takes more time than I thought (3 months per update is a bit too much, I agree), I will post updates more often from now on.

DMPat

Jul 21, 2018
Regarding future updates: originally I planned to release each full episode at once. But since it takes more time than I thought (3 months per update is a bit too much, I agree), I will post updates more often from now on.
Good game. Will definitely follow and will be sponsoring if the updates keep coming consistently. Cheers!

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Thank you guys for the replies and the feedback, it really means a lot to me. Like for real, because I take critics too close to my heart and stress out as fuck haha.
I don't reply often, but I read everything, and take notes. Thanks to some of those I will do some adjustments that hopefully will improve the game.
Definitely enjoying the game, Mi-Sun is crazy trouble... I look forward to seeing more of the story develop in future updates. Perhaps explain in game why the MC would be inclined to invite a complete stranger/stripper to live with him the first day he shows up in a new city.

Looking forward to some Ingrid time... Honestly the most interesting character.

Andrewwood

Aug 7, 2019
have the same issue downloaded (non compressed) ver.02 and it ends with a view of the ex girlfriend mother just after the MC get into the apartment so nothing new at all

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
have the same issue downloaded (non compressed) ver.02 and it ends with a view of the ex girlfriend mother just after the MC get into the apartment so nothing new at all
Delete the walkthrough mod, it hasn't been updated and will end where the last update did blocking new content.

Never download any mods to freshly updates games, they won't work.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
The game looks absolutely amazing. I downloaded hoping not to find another game that I would instantly delete. I'm happy to say, that I'm very intrigued at this point. Misun and Ingrid are probably my top faves so far, but everyone else seems interesting as well. Good luck with this project, dev!

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
If you still want to use the walkthrough mod, it's been updated on Zoey's patreon.

Reactions: patrickB

DevilPants

Mar 10, 2018
So far, the plot is nothing special, I hope it will somehow develop in an interesting way in the next updates. From the visual side, it looks pretty good. As for me, there are only two perfect characters Andrea and Tiffany:love:, they just look incredibly sexy and hot just perfect milfs. :devilish::devilish::devilish:

Reactions: mcclem5257

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is a lovely quirky game with girls that are absolutely NOT daz3d straight out of the box cut and paste models. Good story, good humour and lovely amounts of cheating. I am hooked

Reactions: Cokebaths

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
Who could not like anyone with many freckles, odd people here!!!
Now as to the stripper, that scene is a bit out of place if I am honest. Strippers though are fairly good at surviving by using their assets, if she had offered to blow him for a night on his couch that decision tree would have made a bit more sense as then the mc could gain a few +1 points by refusing but then offering the cough, or a +1 lewd by accepting but not being a douche to her, +1 and not being a prick could have led to a +1 blowjob, and a +1 lewd then peek iin the bathroom could have led to a shower bj and maybe another lewd point, she is a stripper and would probably just roll with it

Just a thought!

Reactions: Mikedazz1
4.40 star(s) 77 Votes