Meridian

Jan 24, 2018
I wouldn't really call this a short update. At least 500 renders I think, 2 sex scenes, 3 new characters introduced and some time spent with them. Pretty good overall I'd say.

Shame about no Andrea of course. And it felt weird to just let some stripper crash at our new place without getting anything in return but I guess we are playing extra nice guy in this game if we disregard fucking our girlfriends mother part anyway:KEK:.

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I wouldn't really call this a short update. At least 500 renders I think, 2 sex scenes, 3 new characters introduced and some time spent with them. Pretty good overall I'd say.

Shame about no Andrea of course. And it felt weird to just let some stripper crash at our new place without getting anything in return but I guess we are playing extra nice guy in this game if we disregard fucking our girlfriends mother part anyway:KEK:.
Do we have a choice to tell that thot no she can't stay?

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really liking the Game, very nice art and the different shots, overhead, upside down, closeup, the Girls have a refreshing look.
Good Luck deadbeat
This is the kind of Game that makes up for the many So So Games out there.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
After playing the Dev's first game Routine Checkup the models in this new game are a disapointment.
Dev is experimenting a little, testing the waters a little on the model designs to see what sticks or not. Give it time.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
So after we meet all the 7 girls, i'm only interested in the ex and maybe her mom...hope we can meet them again soon.
Aurora is ok, but her looks, one moment she looks like she's barely 18 in the next moment like in her mid 40s or 50.... first time i see such extremes.

Reactions: Ceesko and Bailz

NoxLaw

Nov 11, 2020
The only good looking characters are the bartender and Andrea, the ex and her mom are ok and the rest just looks weird.

danvo2004

Apr 24, 2020
Decided to do a Mod for this one too, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Please update for v0.2, thanks

OzBrit

Jan 31, 2018
Just starting out with this one after reading all the positive reviews, but this image kind of jumped out at me. Appreciate Dev is just starting out, but might want to revisit this image in a future update and get the head better proportioned to the body to make it actually look like it is attached.

1605842090198.png

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes