MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Good second update, felt short in terms of story. So far Ingrid is my favorite. Not a fan of the redhead (I am shocked that I typed that) as she reminds me of a gremlin. Mi-Sun is cute but crazy, also has a boyfriend so not cool. It's extremely odd that the MC invited a stripper/complete stranger to live in his brand new apartment (which he most likely will owe Andrea sexual favors to pay the rent). Not sure how his landlady is going to like that fact. Also weird that the stripper seems to have no possessions besides a handbag. Anyway, I hope we see more updates soon!

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Lots of choices in this update that actually influence the story. This i like.
I am also a fan of the fact that You can get Mi-Sun to dump her Boyfriend if you take specific actions

Major dislike though for Inviting in Sia. Just feels out of place and character for the MC so far. I get running into her if you get knocked out by the bouncer in the rave. It doesn't make sense any other way as he had no reason to get lost since he got to the rave just fine and would only need to backtrack. It makes even less sense when he's done walking Aurora home. He just is like guess i'll accidently and a striper appears.....

Reactions: MrFriendly

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
[/ISPOILER] Just feels out of place and character for the MC so far.[/ISPOILER].
Hmmmm, not sure....

He cheated on his girlfriend by fucking her mother, is going to be paying rent by fucking the landlady, fucked a girl he just met on a train and creamed her then fucked her again in the toilets of a club while her boyfriend was oblivious to what was going on.

I don't see how inviting a stripper back is out of character at all, seems quite in line compared to what he gets up to.

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hmmmm, not sure....
I don't see how inviting a stripper back is out of character at all, seems quite in line compared to what he gets up to.
So his sketchy or even dodgy "relationship" habbits aside for just a second so i can explain further...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Now yes the MC is a arguably presented as a Lecher/Lothario depending on how you play him but you can avoid every sexual encounter so far, so i don't put that on the MC so much as player defined actions.

Madridfan

Feb 10, 2018
I really like this game! Awesome animations and graphics,interesting storyline!
And Mi-Sun and Tiffany screenes... ;):p
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I mean, I get that some Devs have it rough and that renders can take a long time if the Hardware isn't top notch, but there was 3 months between updates and that short bit is all we got? It took 2 updates for you to get through 1 day. That's not really impressing on me any hope that the future will be any better.

Avaron1974 I saw the the short ginger with an "A" name and immediately thought of you.

Sonico

Forum Fanatic
Jul 21, 2018
The game is supposed to finish at the moment the MC is staring at Chelsea's mom butt in the bathroom? I was under the impression it is not when the "you reached end of this version" message should come up....

PS: Using the compressed version. with walkthrough mod (that seems to be outdated :FacePalm:).

Last edited:

Bailz

Mar 3, 2020
Hmmmm, not sure....

He cheated on his girlfriend by fucking her mother, is going to be paying rent by fucking the landlady, fucked a girl he just met on a train and creamed her then fucked her again in the toilets of a club while her boyfriend was oblivious to what was going on.

it is out of character if he didn't do any of that like my mc

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes