Zakutsa

Jun 11, 2017
Gave it a try and it did not disappoint. Story is pretty cliche MC does not want to commit in a relationship and wants more. All of the female character models are phenomenal. A lot different from your standard renders from other Adult Ren'Py games. I'm a sucker for big titties MILF. Hope you get a lot of support @ddeadbeat.

Reactions: spl00sh321

extractied

Nov 11, 2016
So the dev has a great music taste.

Referencing such a band like Tropical Fuck Storm and also making a pun with their song 'You Let My Tyres Down' was totally unexpected lmao

Reactions: ddeadbeat

Ocumura

Mar 4, 2017
Dude xd the chance of geting the Let me guess, those BDSM is not 50% hahahah bro i try that like 40 times and no luck

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
Why do we lose points when we don't reject her? Isn't this backwards? Untitled.png
Oh nvm it doesn't matter because we're forced to dump her anyway lol

Last edited:
Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Why do we lose points when we don't reject her? Isn't this backwards? View attachment 787045
Oh nvm it doesn't matter because we're forced to dump her anyway lol
I really hope we don't end up seeing her again and, just like "Who's Line Is It Anyway", the points don't matter. It would stretch belief (I know, I know) if the MC moves to another city and then ends up running into Chelsea and/or her mother soon afterwards.

TiffanyMonroe

Forum Fanatic
May 29, 2018
I really hope we don't end up seeing her again and, just like "Who's Line Is It Anyway", the points don't matter. It would stretch belief (I know, I know) if the MC moves to another city and then ends up running into Chelsea and/or her mother soon afterwards.
Or she and her mom can go full blown Fatal Attraction and make his skinny jeans wearing ass life living hell lol I'm talking he wakes up mid coitus tied to the bed and blindfolded. :KEK:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Or she and her mom can go full blown Fatal Attraction and make his skinny jeans wearing ass life living hell lol I'm talking he wakes up mid coitus tied to the bed and blindfolded. :KEK:
Hope the MC doesn't adopt a bunny, hate to come home to some homemade rabbit stew...

Best not to adopt any pet...

markblazes

Jun 16, 2020
Haven't played it YET, but I can already tell this is gonna be awesome. It looks good for a version 0.1.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes