MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wasn't too interested in Chelsea (absolutely not interested in her mom either). Probably not going to fuck with her at all. Was excited to meet Mi-sun. I have a huge attraction to Asian girls (more games need them) however, she turned out to be a complete hoe (guess it's time to forget about a decent Asian girl as a romance option in these games). So that was a big NOPE from me. Though, what the MC said after saying "No" was pretty fucking stupid in my opinion. Andrea was super annoying to me, which is whatever since her tits were a 'huge' turn off anyway. Hopefully, there will be some girls introduced in the future that will be somewhat viable in my eyes (since I have zero interest in any of them). I do like the renders and "plot" that has been introduced. So I will definitely be sticking around for more.
Yeah, as I said previously I didn't want to fuck Chelsea before breaking her heart. As for her mom I wasn't interested and I don't expect to see either of them again (why have the MC move to a new city just to run into his ex-girlfriend and her mom again?). Mi-sun was cute but I don't fuck random strangers on trains (no wham, bam, thank you ma'am) and her reaction to being turned down was shitty. Andrea was actually too voluptuous and I am not cool with the "fuck for rent" vibes I'm getting from her.

However, I do like the talent on display and would like to see where the story goes from here. I do hope we continue to be able to avoid having sex if we don't want to fuck someone. As soon as the developer forces the MC to fuck someone for "plot reasons" I am most likely done.

MuffinManWantsPregnancy

Say no to NTR and Fuck a Preggie girl
Donor
Feb 5, 2020
Yeah, as I said previously I didn't want to fuck Chelsea before breaking her heart. As for her mom I wasn't interested and I don't expect to see either of them again (why have the MC move to a new city just to run into his ex-girlfriend and her mom again?). Mi-sun was cute but I don't fuck random strangers on trains (no wham, bam, thank you ma'am) and her reaction to being turned down was shitty. Andrea was actually too voluptuous and I am not cool with the "fuck for rent" vibes I'm getting from her.

However, I do like the talent on display and would like to see where the story goes from here. I do hope we continue to be able to avoid having sex if we don't want to fuck someone. As soon as the developer forces the MC to fuck someone for "plot reasons" I am most likely done.
Andrea did give off some serious Femdom vibes to me or in your case "fuck for rent".. If that's forced, then I am also done. Not really sure why that's even a trope. But yeah, if I am forced to fuck a girl in this game that I am not interested in, then I am on the same boat and will probably be done. Then the whole Mi-Sun situation, where the MC was like, "You're sexy, but..." like, bruh, why not just say, "I'm not interested" lol. Idk, just a pet peeve of mine to be playing MC's where if I am not interested in a character, and despite saying "no" to a sexual advance, the MC is still pawning over them.

But I do see the potential. I really did enjoy the renders, though the Andrea renders (especially when she was leaning on the couch) were a bit odd. But nothing I can't get over. And I do like the, 'I need to experience life before I settle down' plot that was shown. Like I can definitely relate to that.

Reactions: MrFriendly

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Andrea did give off some serious Femdom vibes to me or in your case "fuck for rent".. If that's forced, then I am also done. Not really sure why that's even a trope. But yeah, if I am forced to fuck a girl in this game that I am not interested in, then I am on the same boat and will probably be done. Then the whole Mi-Sun situation, where the MC was like, "You're sexy, but..." like, bruh, why not just say, "I'm not interested" lol. Idk, just a pet peeve of mine to be playing MC's where if I am not interested in a character, and despite saying "no" to a sexual advance, the MC is still pawning over them.

But I do see the potential. I really did enjoy the renders, though the Andrea renders (especially when she was leaning on the couch) were a bit odd. But nothing I can't get over. And I do like the, 'I need to experience life before I settle down' plot that was shown. Like I can definitely relate to that.
Yeah, the dev responded to my initial post and said that he may not be able to make all sex avoidable (choice being a big thing for me). If it turns out we are forced to have to fuck Andrea for the apartment then I will be done quick. Not into her or the femdom concept. The MC shouldn't be required to prostitute himself for an apartment as a plot device (there's such a thing as roommates if he can't afford the rent on his own).

And the Mi-Sun thing - I don't know why devs can't just have a character say, "No thank you" or "I'm flattered but not my thing". Or something like that.

I really think this has one of the best first releases I've seen in awhile but I am nervous that we will eventually be disappointed because the dev will have the MC wake up tied to the bed while Andrea rapes him or she has 50+ cameras hidden around the apartment and she's going to blackmail him, etc. No one lets you stay in an apartment for free.

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
Yeah, the dev responded to my initial post and said that he may not be able to make all sex avoidable (choice being a big thing for me). If it turns out we are forced to have to fuck Andrea for the apartment then I will be done quick. Not into her or the femdom concept. The MC shouldn't be required to prostitute himself for an apartment as a plot device (there's such a thing as roommates if he can't afford the rent on his own).

And the Mi-Sun thing - I don't know why devs can't just have a character say, "No thank you" or "I'm flattered but not my thing". Or something like that.

I really think this has one of the best first releases I've seen in awhile but I am nervous that we will eventually be disappointed because the dev will have the MC wake up tied to the bed while Andrea rapes him or she has 50+ cameras hidden around the apartment and she's going to blackmail him, etc. No one lets you stay in an apartment for free.
Most guys would be happy to give a quick f**k to cover a couple of hundred dollars rent especially as she doesn't mind sharing (so not possessive)

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Most guys would be happy to give a quick f**k to cover a couple of hundred dollars rent especially as she doesn't mind sharing (so not possessive)
That's an interesting generalization. Are you saying this about "most guys" in a game or in real life? In a game I can understand. If in real life it's interesting how little it takes for "most guys" to whore themselves out. :ROFLMAO:

Davewatch

Jan 7, 2020
That's an interesting generalization. Are you saying this about "most guys" in a game or in real life? In a game I can understand. If in real life it's interesting how little it takes for "most guys" to whore themselves out. :ROFLMAO:
The REAL truth when it comes to sex. The old saying bolocks rule brain

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
How can u say little after seeing Andrea is beyond me :ROFLMAO: , but of course if the landowner is like Andrea, i'd be happy to whore myself out like any sane hotblooded male should and it shouldn't be debatable ;)
True, Andrea had a rather large ass...

And I have a a strict minimum of I must respect myself in the morning... Andrea isn't worth the loss of self respect... Tiffany would have been but not Andrea.

ElternHaus

Aug 21, 2020
I want to play this, but I like when the main character is the only one having sex
That bus screenshot...? Is the main character the only guy who gets to have sex with the girls or are there scenes with other guys?

Reactions: Default123x

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
Decided to do a Mod for this one too, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.1

Install: Extract to "game" folder, overwrite when prompted.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
no overwrite prompted dude different name files

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
Hey man with the going rates on apartments in some places....
If a lady like Andrea existed and said just give me dick once a week i'd totally whore myself out for that. Wouldn't even blink twice or even have to ask me to drop trow.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
no overwrite prompted dude different name files
If the game files are archived then it will not prompt an overwrite. Just extract the script.rpy to your game folder and then run the game.The mod will be installed. I should have written overwrite "if" prompted.

WadeWilsoon

Oct 1, 2019
Very perfect! My style! I'm your loyal follower now, dude! I will make a donation when i got a job after this lockdown :rolleyes: :cry:.

lightpower

Oct 12, 2018
If the game files are archived then it will not prompt an overwrite. Just extract the script.rpy to your game folder and then run the game.The mod will be installed. I should have written overwrite "if" prompted.
thank you :) what is this mod for? :)

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes