DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
Ever since i saw Tiffany's ass in the Overview i knew this game was for me. Jesus and we left that behind( :ROFLMAO: ). Can i go back or what? Lol.

The start was good and i like that there were some faces i haven't seen before in other games. It's refreshing to see devs break the cookie cutter looks and go for different models. The story is relatable in the sense that I've felt the same way while in a relationship at one point or another in my life.

That ending with Tiffany tho... :love: something happened there and if choices are involved then even more stuff will definitely happen :devilish:.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
The grammar in this game is so bad that it feels like a comedy, i laughed so much, best part of the game for sure.
Perhaps instead of mocking the developer you could give examples for them to improve on. I found only one grammatical error where a comma was not used in the choices. Comments like yours are not productive, and well just mean.

Zoey Raven

Game Developer/Walkthrough/Guide Maker
Modder
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 31, 2019
Sadly it's just a daydream scene that doesn't go further than this render.:cry:
BDSM is one of the variables so maybe we can look forward to an expansion of something like this...

Last edited:
Reactions: Spfjolietjake

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
enjoyed this. Looking forward to more. The women are beautiful. Only the word "dreadful" bothers me in the synopsis; Tears, i find, not to be great lube. No dreadful times yet so im rolling with this vn. Best of luck.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Solid start but the bottom halve of their faces seem off. At first I thought it was their teeth but Mi Sun's lower face looked to age thirty years during parts of the sex scene. Hard to explain...just off

Reactions: Grelk

ninetofive

Oct 23, 2019
Solid start but the bottom halve of their faces seem off. At first I thought it was their teeth but Mi Sun's lower face looked to age thirty years during parts of the sex scene. Hard to explain...just off
I agree the girls all looked a little weird in the face. Obviously the proportions are ridiculous too but you can see that clearly from the previews. Also one of those games where the girls just randomly throw themselves at the MC's dick within a few minutes of meeting him for the first time, kinda lazy writing. Not for me but has some potential if you can look past that stuff.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I agree the girls all looked a little weird in the face. Obviously the proportions are ridiculous too but you can see that clearly from the previews. Also one of those games where the girls just randomly throw themselves at the MC's dick within a few minutes of meeting him for the first time, kinda lazy writing. Not for me but has some potential if you can look past that stuff.
Yeah, faces are important for me so may end up being a deal breaker but we'll see.

Reactions: OzBrit
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes