Space Cat

May 9, 2020
Unsurprisingly I am on the other end of the spectrum and want nothing to do with Mi-sun. She is a cheater, once a cheater always a cheater.
To each his own, I guess. I get not everybody likes Asian girls. I know she has a boyfriend but this is a game, you have to roleplay a little.

May 19, 2020
Quick question - how many parts are there to episode 3? I'm guessing that since this is version 0.2.6 right now, there's a third part that will finish the episode at version 0.3? I haven't played since 0.2, I guess, and I kinda want to play episode 3 altogether, so just curious if it's just one more update or several more.

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Quick question - how many parts are there to episode 3? I'm guessing that since this is version 0.2.6 right now, there's a third part that will finish the episode at version 0.3? I haven't played since 0.2, I guess, and I kinda want to play episode 3 altogether, so just curious if it's just one more update or several more.
The third part will conclude Ep3.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
Wow... Yea not a fan of the new update. But I liked looking at Rose(background charcater) though. But this was way too short and very uninteresting tbh. I'm all for supporting devs but in this case the subscription was not worth it. I wish Deadbeat would've waited with this update till he had at least one more 'scene'.

Edit: I realize I sound unnecessarily harsh there, but imho the update needed to be bigger and I also found myself genuinely confused in the scene shift back and forth that you'll see for yourself.

No disrespect meant to Deadbeat, and I of course forgot to mention that what we got was as always amazing, both music and imagery. 7/10 but too short.

Last edited:
Reactions: LadyBee

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Wow... Yea not a fan of the new update. But I liked looking at Rose(background charcater) though. But this was way too short and very uninteresting tbh. I'm all for supporting devs but in this case the subscription was not worth it. I wish Deadbeat would've waited with this update till he had at least one more 'scene'.

Edit: I realize I sound unnecessarily harsh there, but imho the update needed to be bigger and I also found myself genuinely confused in the scene shift back and forth that you'll see for yourself.

No disrespect meant to Deadbeat, and I of course forgot to mention that what we got was as always amazing, both music and imagery. 7/10 but too short.
Thanks for the feedback man, really appreciate it. But damn I'm thin-skinned, it's been like 7 months and I still take every comment way close to the heart. :KEK: It's not that yours is harsh, I overreact to literally every message. Can't help it!
Dunno, maybe I move from one extreme to another in the sense of updates frequency. When I was making ep2 for 3 months, I unintentionally cut some parts of it here and there to finish it as fast as possible. That's obviously not the way to go. But otherwise, it would take another month or two. I feel like such a gap is too big. And so I decided to work at a pace I'm comfortable with and just deliver an update in a 1-1,5 months period, like, whatever is ready at that point. Maybe I should increase the interval between updates to like 2 months... I will consider that. Just gotta find that sweet spot between a decent amount of content and not too long waiting time.
How do I unlock the two scenes that I have left? View attachment 1118171
When Sia goes to the bathroom, you need to peep at her. The second scene will also happen if you do that.
Is there finally Andrea scene?
Not yet...:censored:

WNNS

Mar 6, 2020
Decided to do a Mod for this one too, enjoy!

Edit: Updated to v0.2.6 Ep. 3 Part 2 (Start a new save, see note below)

Note: The mod had been updated to include the gallery and relationship menu. You will need to start a new save if you want the gallery entries prior to this version.

You can find this and all my other content here:

Or you can:
Waiting for the mode update to get to know this game.

Reactions: Panasoni

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Really liking the Game,
That sequence with Trixie was mind Blowing. the best animation on this site I've seen.

Reactions: kymico

ZTex

Engaged Member
Apr 3, 2019
This episode was weird.

It felt disjointed due to the either Supernatural stuff or Drugs. The sequence with Trixy really felt like a tech demo for another game at times. Also i'm kinda annoyed that we could have our way with the other strippers instead. Trixy did nothing for me. Rose and even Kim, the bartender however....let me at them.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes