Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
So now with the epic blueballing event with the milf, how long do we have to wait for some propper action? Sia and Ingrid are as ugly as sin.
What are you talking about both Ingrid and Sia are in my top 3 of this game so far, somewhere in there is Andrea as well. Oh well to each their own...

Reactions: anon280

MamaOswald

Mar 22, 2018
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

You can find additional information and if you find this useful, we also accept !
Join for requests/support and get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Problems with a torrent? Check our , and if you still need help let me know here!
Please do not derail the game-thread!
Hey man, thanks a lot for doing this, but since a week or so I can't download any of your torrents. It's always stuck at "finding peers 0.0%" and nothing happens after that. If I try with another torrent for like a movie or something it does work normally. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? I use bittorrent btw.

monk456

Apr 3, 2018
Hey man, thanks a lot for doing this, but since a week or so I can't download any of your torrents. It's always stuck at "finding peers 0.0%" and nothing happens after that. If I try with another torrent for like a movie or something it does work normally. Do you have any idea how I can fix this? I use bittorrent btw.
Check the FAQ, there's a list of torrent clients supported. I was using utorrent and had the same problem, switched to picotorrent and works fine

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

Terablock

Feb 11, 2018
Please read the FAQ, I had similar issues but I resolved all of them. Do not use utorrent (only old versions are supported), use the ones listed in the FAQs
Happy downloading!

• Red Heart
Reactions: RPDL

WuzzyFuzzy

Jan 23, 2020
A wee comment, for whatever it's worth.

The MC has a chance to spend the night with a mature, seasoned, confidant, experienced woman, but is called away to play silly drinking games with inexperienced, sophomoric, self-centered girls? In what world does that happen? I wanted to slap someone...heh. :cautious:

(And no, I did not bang those boppers. They are now persona non grata.)

Belfaborac

Jul 7, 2019
Is the new update supposed to be compatible with old saves (previous version)? I get only exceptions on every save file I try, on an unmodded game.

ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
Is the new update supposed to be compatible with old saves (previous version)? I get only exceptions on every save file I try, on an unmodded game.
It's supposed to, yes. What's your OS? Can you share the screenshot of the exception?

list101

Mar 18, 2019
View attachment 1584200
Every single time i get this error and if i try to ignore it it just comes up again, can anyone help?
there is a file in the game folder called declarations.rpy - on line 260 you could see
default lingerie_store_phone_texts = 0

So the variable is defined and legit. If you are starting from a save - that could be backward compatibility issue.
ex.
- you used mod before and you are not using it now
- the variable didn't exist in the previous version when the save was made
...etc.

Last edited:
Reactions: ddeadbeat
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes