ddeadbeat

Bewbie
Game Developer
Mar 30, 2018
View attachment 1584200
Every single time i get this error and if i try to ignore it it just comes up again, can anyone help?
I've checked the code, everything should be fine here. Are you playing the original version or a modded one? At which exact moment does this error occur?

Aurora was tricked during the game. Hitler was older then 50. he was 56 when he died. just sayin :)
Uhhhh... I have no idea how did this happen. It was probably a rough night for me when I was writing that part. Anyway, it'll be fixed in the next update, thanks for pointing it out!

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Happy new and improved 2022 year of fun gaming shenanigans galore!
You are all right here, everyone: our babe is not dead so she can be whatever age.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
You know, if your going to fucking ramrod folks into commiting one of the worst degenerate sins you can commit - You should tell them beforehand.

That prostitution shit was ridiculous, I tried choosing every fucking choice imaginable to not get involved with it.
What happens?

Reactions: JJsaint

Veriko666

Nov 29, 2019
Sadly I used a mod and despite removing it I get error upon loading my game. Will wait for mod to be updated. Lord knows this game took me by surprise with how much I already like some of the girls.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

capnemo1

Oct 30, 2020
I've checked the code, everything should be fine here. Are you playing the original version or a modded one? At which exact moment does this error occur?

yea turns out playing modded version breaks the game, without it the game is fine

gregers

Forum Fanatic
Dec 9, 2018
What happens?
A series of illogical events results in the MC committing drug-fueled maybe-murder and letting himself be blackmailed into becoming a rentboy. Don't know if there's any further development on that front this release, but that's where that story line was left, IIRC.

Last edited:

byku129

Dec 3, 2018

Uhhhh... I have no idea how did this happen. It was probably a rough night for me when I was writing that part. Anyway, it'll be fixed in the next update, thanks for pointing it out!
chill man, it happens
you do a great job anyway

mcguill

May 10, 2020
So now with the epic blueballing event with the milf, how long do we have to wait for some propper action? Sia and Ingrid are as ugly as sin.

bobdillan

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2016
A series of illogical events results in the MC committing drug-fueled maybe-murder and letting himself be blackmailed into becoming a rentboy. Don't know if there's any further development on that front this release, but that's where that story line was left, IIRC.
O, wait, so the prostitution tag is for MC then? (thought he did something fucked with a prostitute himself).

Reactions: JJsaint

kukukaia

Jan 11, 2018
This update... thats what a call a blue ball.
Jokes aside, nice scenes, its just a shame that it had to end like that.

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes