Turkis

Jul 17, 2017
There's been nothing on this game for over 18 months now, so it's not surprising. The page will probably get nuked, and then were DDeadbeat ever to return, a new page would have to be created. But since the game's dead and the return won't happen, it's not like this really matters.
They don't usually put a creator who's been inactive under review though. A few months ago Patreon started purging many erotic creators of NSFW and even SFW of various kinks/fetishes. It's probably under review for the content inside the game.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
They don't usually put a creator who's been inactive under review though. A few months ago Patreon started purging many erotic creators of NSFW and even SFW of various kinks/fetishes. It's probably under review for the content inside the game.
Right, but my point is that it doesn't really matter. (And not surprising that Patreon is reviewing yet another page.) DDeadbeat most likely won't be posting anything more for the game either way. So if the Patreon page is taken down, it doesn't really mean anything different than if it's still up.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Right, but my point is that it doesn't really matter. (And not surprising that Patreon is reviewing yet another page.) DDeadbeat most likely won't be posting anything more for the game either way. So if the Patreon page is taken down, it doesn't really mean anything different than if it's still up.
It doesn't make any sense, there hasn't been any posts for 2 years, and there is nothing in the game tag wise that Patreon usually nukes creators over, incest, rape, blackmail, mind-control, forced sex, etc.

Sure sounds like the white knights reporting game dev's to me vs Patreon.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
It doesn't make any sense, there hasn't been any posts for 2 years, and there is nothing in the game tag wise that Patreon usually nukes creators over, incest, rape, blackmail, mind-control, forced sex, etc.

Yeah, you're probably right. I guess in the impossible chance that DDeadbeat does return someday, he could always just start a new page, even on SS or w/e. But yeah... not holding my breath.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020

To play devil's advocate, it's not because it has been there for a while that you don't want to delete "illegal" content

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
To play devil's advocate, it's not because it has been there for a while that you don't want to delete "illegal" content
No, but nobody was claiming that. I think the point is that it just came out of the blue. That page has been around for a very long time. I don't think Patreon typically goes hunting for pages to review. Rather, it makes more sense that they respond to reports they get. It's pretty out-of-left-field that someone suddenly one day decided to report the page for some supposed violation. It must have been that one overly sensitive soul who decided to play whistleblower recently because their spouse forced them to sleep on the couch or whatever.

• Haha
Reactions: spl00sh321

batmantitties

Sep 17, 2017
Man, what a shame. I was just thinking about Myrtle the other day and I asked myself what happened to this game, and now I come here only to find it's been abandoned with no updates for more than 2 years.
4881edbd-fd20-44d6-8bcd-f2323e0e83cd_text.gif

Reactions: Rattaratta
4.50 star(s) 77 Votes