• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Sancho1969

Message Maven
Modder
Donor
Jan 19, 2020
Ah I should have used Sancho's instead of Zoey's. You can easily decline crystal in the non modded game.
Of course. Have I every let you down sir? Nah, I don't mandate or restrict options or choices... I provide options and choices. There's a sincere difference in philosophy.

I'll bump the mod up to Core v7b (the latest) out of respect to the ddeadbeat, to give it the best I've got. Look for that new update soon. Here's a tease:
1686352848266.png
Some will reckon it's a waste of my time and maybe so... but one day you might wish to revisit the VN and why not experience it with even more features. No promises but that tease means I've already been planning this.

Regards my dear friend and fellow fans. I'm still here with you.

Krynh

Engaged Member
Jan 20, 2020
Some will reckon it's a waste of my time and maybe so... but one day you might wish to revisit the VN and why not experience it with even more features.
Maybe one day. I'd forgotten about this game until you quoted me :)

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
perfect models and animation
yet its abandoned
BRUH
Nobody's heard from DDeadbeat in forever, so literally no one knows what's going on. People like me worry that he was conscripted in the Russo-Ukrainian war and either is still serving or died during it. But not a single person I know of has any clue what's happened. So it might be abandoned. It might be just extremely delayed. We just don't have enough information to be sure one way or the other.

SombraLova

Aug 30, 2018
Nobody's heard from DDeadbeat in forever, so literally no one knows what's going on. People like me worry that he was conscripted in the Russo-Ukrainian war and either is still serving or died during it. But not a single person I know of has any clue what's happened. So it might be abandoned. It might be just extremely delayed. We just don't have enough information to be sure one way or the other.
so ur saying the dev is russian/ukrainian?

Maxim Nix

May 5, 2017
Damn...if they were could have helped everyone's wondering if they dropped a note like "Sorry All! Off to war I go!" At least then we know they won't be making games for a while....or ever again...

EroPulse

Formerly 'ApexAlex'
Apr 18, 2020
Damn...if they were could have helped everyone's wondering if they dropped a note like "Sorry All! Off to war I go!" At least then we know they won't be making games for a while....or ever again...
I beleive on his patreon he spoke about this. That he was nervous he was going to get conscripted. I'm not a patreon, but I think one of the patrons posted that in this thread a ways back.

*Edit*

Hey guys.

First of all, I am sorry for the lack of posts/info/any kind of communication with you for a whole month.

It's like a snowball effect. I'm too busy with my day job to make any substantial progress with the game -- I don't want to make posts without any useful details -- I don't want to check my socials cause I feel like I'll see a lot of complaints regarding the lack of info. So I just keep working on the update while I can and isolate myself.

It's been like that for a good portion of September. But then came the 21st.

I guess I'll share some private information about myself. I live in Russia, and on the 21st of September, the partial mobilization has been announced.

I'm not going to talk politics, all I want to say is that I'm fucking scared. I cannot leave the country before the end of October, and while I'm staying here, when I get out of my bed, I don't know if I'll be able to get back in it by the end of the day.

With this feeling of fear and uncertainty, the lack of info from me, and such small progress with the update, I decided to pause the billing for my patrons for October. Actually, I did it yesterday.

Not by any means, I want to say the development is suspended: it's not. I'm still working on Off the Record, but for now, the amount of time I'm able to dedicate to it is limited. I believe, if the situation won't get worse any time soon, I'll finish the update in October and share it with you guys right away, but again, the all-around uncertainty leaves its mark.

Currently, I'm done with ~250 static renders and 10 animations.

Like I said many times before -- thank you guys for your patience and understanding. Hope you won't be too mad at me lol. And I hope I'll be able to talk to you again soon!

Stay safe!

WakamoSato

Jan 9, 2021
.......It might be just extremely delayed.....
Let's hope it's this. The other options is not easy to think about. Getting forced into something like war.. I can't even imagine what that must be like. The worst I had, was getting 'forced' into a shit assignment at work, and that don't even compare, I could just quit and be done with it, if I wanted to.

For whatever it's worth (not much, I know), I'm sending my best wishes to Dev.

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Make a good game with 11 updates and abandon it :FacePalm:.... What a waste of time in life, that's why I stopped believing in these games now I just download the full game I don't even waste time with a game in progress and I never waste time supporting it is a total investment no return. :WeSmart:

mightyboy777

Apr 11, 2018
checked in from ones in a while and the last times it was more about hoping to hear something new about the dev, hearing someone locked into his acc is at least a small sign he might be well, lets hope. fuck this whole war

4.40 star(s) 77 Votes