VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

helixfossil

Jan 8, 2018
I doubt he'll release anything today. I've to apologize to you by the way, I mainly wrote that above quoting you based on my "own" experiences. I do work a lot with blender myself meanwhile and It's really hard to maintain a specific quality, especially if you make characters and such. I honestly don't know much about this dev, so my "assumption" may be totally wrong.
Funny because he just released it

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
Funny because he just released it
It's still a fact, though. And It was not related to this game or the release... I did a assumption without knowing someone, which usually not the right thing to do.

Ps: And yeah I know. Downloading.

Ps2: 10 months of wait and the update is just 330 MB. Well, lets see how it actually is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Tom10

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
Dude your nickname and your nice comment here doesn't match at all. Just saying :D
haha ... well, i chose this nick a long time ago.

might as well stick with it :D

just wanted to check in on the dev. if i'm not wrong, this is the first update since 2018 ?

been following this game for some time now an i rarely saw this game in the updates section ... like at all !

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
haha ... well, i chose this nick a long time ago.

might as well stick with it :D

just wanted to check in on the dev. if i'm not wrong, this is the first update since 2018 ?

been following this game for some time now an i rarely saw this game in the updates section ... like at all !
The name is good, I wish I had one like that :D. He was mainly active on Discord but as far as he told us, he was experimenting with blender and all sorts of things apparently which took quite some time to figure out. But honestly I personally was expecting like a 1 gig update at least. Maybe he managed to cut the animations into 1-2 second loops. Not sure. I'll check on the update now and give my review.

He'll release the update for "everyone" in a few days.

fuckyouassholes

Nov 27, 2018
The name is good, I wish I had one like that :D. He was mainly active on Discord but as far as he told us, he was experimenting with blender and all sorts of things apparently which took quite some time to figure out. But honestly I personally was expecting like a 1 gig update at least. Maybe he managed to cut the animations into 1-2 second loops. Not sure. I'll check on the update now and give my review.

He'll release the update for "everyone" in a few days.
hehe .. thanks :D

well, i see.. he took some " time off " to learn a bit more stuff to enhance the game with

not too shabby, but he should have put the game on-hold for that. credibility is something money can't buy, only one's actions can earn it. lets hope this serves as a lesson for other devs

thank you for the info, i'll look forward to your review !

Reactions: TommyEsclow

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I'm hoping it's the full Amy route.

It was Amy that went this time, right?

I might be getting my red heads mixed up.

We all look alike.
Here is the 0.3 Changelog (Just writing what I read):

This release adds Amy's story together with some technical improvements and other smaller tweaks. Another new addition is new sprite characters which supports interactive shader effects that make the characters look more lively.

Due to all changes old saves don't work.

Kinderfeld

Developer of Now & Then and The Interim Domain
Game Developer
Feb 11, 2018
It's still a fact, though. And It was not related to this game or the release... I did a assumption without knowing someone, which usually not the right thing to do.

Ps: And yeah I know. Downloading.

Ps2: 10 months of wait and the update is just 330 MB. Well, lets see how it actually is...

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
2.0 was 198.1 MB, so that's a healthy update.

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I think now it will be one day of playing and one year of complaining that waiting for 0.4 takes too long. :)
However, now my favorite girls are covered, so I won't be so impatient while waiting for the next updates.

TommyEsclow

Aug 18, 2017
I think now it will be one day of playing and one year of complaining that waiting for 0.4 takes too long. :)
However, now my favorite girls are covered, so I won't be so impatient while waiting for the next updates.
I remember he said that after 0.3 the upcoming updates won't take that long any more, since he build a architecture kinda thing for future updates with it. I won't tell you whether or not he'll keep his words, though. I'm just repeating what he said. But what I can tell for sure is, his work, especially combining particles and other stuff into renpy is a unique thing, including his character designs. I personally didn't even know you could do all of this with renpy.

Of course, unless he stops developing this game due some people leaking his work which took him 10 months without even getting a cent paid. Not just that, but that guy above literally is posting the official link of his downloads. It's like punching directly on his balls. Well, It's a pirate site after all :D

Last edited:
Reactions: Tom10
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes