VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes
Aug 16, 2017
wow....just...wow

I thought the first release was good, then then 2nd one with full nina path, and now the Melissa full path ...and its 0.2!!

brilliantly written, great animation, possibly the best execution of an adult VN I have seen in a long time.
I can see this becoming a top 5 all-time VN at this rate easily. high praise? if you didn't try it yet...

I have my fingers crossed for a harem route to have them all eventually....what a story THAT would be :D

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
In the beginning Melissa was quite annoying character but actually turned out to be a real likeable character. Such a long storyline with her and enjoyable...I use the alt key alot with some of these VN but I read every word.

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
So I finally finished the update and have been playing for about five hours. I actually started the whole game over again (because I had to at first) and wound up playing it like it was the very first time. This game continues to be amazing and I actually feel a little bad that Stencilbits didn't charge me for last months Patreon now.

I really just hope since they started this thread they don't mind me sharing the newest update. It is too damned good! Seriously how do they not even have 100 patrons yet? Compared to many other devs (nothing against other devs but this is seriously that good) that is a damned shame!

I knew that Melissa was going to be an interesting story but this was everything I could have wanted.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
replayed again..did the death and taxes route..much better for my personal tastes..both routes are amazing so neither is actually a lesser route really..both satisfy.

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
I would say this was a good update but good doesn't quite cover it. It was fucking awesome:heartcoveredeyes::eazyHype:
The death and taxes end was the better of the 2 but both were great.

Reactions: Namco15

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
nice art
nice tags
missing incest
does it have ?
even a patch?
There isn't any incest in the game at the moment. Nina was originally going to be the MCs sister but Stencilbits decided they didn't want to go that route before the first release. If you search the thread it is explained better.

tehcatsmiaw

Jul 2, 2017
keeping my fingers crossed that after all the routes are finished, he will continue the story being where the first 2 routes end. hoping for nina and melissa living in the house as was talked about at the end of this update. could be hilarious

Lord_b

Jan 17, 2018
I'm really curious which character will be the focus of the next update?
Alice? She seems like she has a really interesting backstory and I would love to see the MC help her break out from her shell.
Amy? She seems like she is the perfect high school girlfriend. Embarrassed easily but still brave enough to put herself out there.
Helen? The sweet aunt of Alice who is taken aback by the MC being the first person to get Alice to open up.

What will their stories have to do with the issues Melissa is going through? Will their stories put that story in the background and push to a different story?

So much to look forward to.

Also the A-Team ending was a lot of fun but Death and Taxes was perfect.

Reactions: Ti'elby Mercedes
D

Deleted member 482284

Mellissa vs Nina
Which route do you recommend?

KyoriKusagami

Nov 10, 2017
Great update again, Melissa route is more deep than Nina and when Melissa about her story and all her intentions with MC, it makes me love her much more.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes