VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
Refreshing art style...the only thing its missing is animation but thats ok, I'll take it as is:heartcoveredeyes:

Reactions: Namco15

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am getting no new content. Just Melisa End - The Switch right away even though Nina left.
Do I need to pick different path earlier in the game. I have thought that the game was pretty linear.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
yup..different choices earlier on gives you the new path..its worth it..make a cup of tea..its not short...

markus T

Engaged Member
Jun 11, 2017
The scene where the mc was talking to alice at school and then Nina appeared at the window with that goofy grind made me lol..XD

Reactions: Namco15

proximus

Donor
Apr 25, 2017
I am getting no new content. Just Melisa End - The Switch right away even though Nina left.
Do I need to pick different path earlier in the game. I have thought that the game was pretty linear.
Got it. Went back to beach event with James and selected Melisa.

Reactions: muttdoggy

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
I keep a save at the beach event where James asks you which girl you're most interested in. :D

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
ok issue i chose not to be part of the student council yet in the scene with alice being bullied he says he is on the council did i skip past something?

hyco2

Sep 15, 2017
I played it - still do! - and...

...holy fucking Jesus's blue balls! How could I miss this until now?! This is the best written VN I have played.

Neither am I even close to MCs age, nor to his hilarious circumstances, but I love the humor, the storytelling, the timing, all of it.

Sure, some things are just because of plot (Nina wants to fuck, you moron!), others are *slightly* larger than live, but if I want a documentary I'd go elsewhere. Also, not too much sex is happening. I could not care less.

Awesome, really!

trexx2k

Oct 29, 2017
This update has more content and story than most adult games have when completed. Sure it isn't loaded with H-Scenes but its definitely got a great story and characters that keep you wanting to keep reading. This might be one of the first adult games where instead of just skipping to just fap, I just read the story and got attached to the characters. Great update and can't wait for the other stories.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes