VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
I really hope that dangerous big sis Jane with a gun will have HER OWN route: I'd really be disappointed if the MC doesn't bang her. Btw, I hope for a Amy-Nina-MC threesome and a Kate-Amy-MC threesome.

I couldn't care less about Alice: clumsy girls aren't sexy. Bring in Jane, dude!

Mar 1, 2018
At this point I can honestly say that stencilbits is like CDProjectRed of adult games. This dev is simply amazing, 200mbit for a 5-6 hours of gameplay, didn't charge his patreons last 2 months, does this purely because of his passion, and not to milk money with 15mins updates. And to top it all, the story is simply AMAZING. Other devs, take notes from this man. Deep bow to him, and I hope that he will only have success in his work. You are the hero we don't deserve . :FeelsGoodMan:

P.S. Kate is best, hope we get her update ASAP.

Jan 1, 2018
A bit sad that Melissa was chosen for this update. She's so annoying.
In the beginning Melissa was quite annoying character but...
You say that like Nina wasn't annoying as hell at first (and most of the middle too... and some of the end parts...). XD
Seriously though, I have a theory that the whole concept here is that Nina and Melissa are so UNlovable at the beginning of their arcs that only a uniquely tough/thick-skinned character like the MC would ever push through to get to the creamy center.

Phooploid

Jun 18, 2017
I played Melissa's route, which I really liked. Then I tried Nina's route, which was okay. I'm probably played it about halfway through, and I still didn't really like her. So I skimmed and skipped through the rest.

And while this overall is a great game so far, I did notice some points of improvement.
- While I like the art, a lot of the areas are really empty, which makes some of the areas feel somewhat 'dead'.
- The sex scenes in both routes seem very similar. It's pretty much, BJ -> normal sex -> anal -> a slight twist -> and the last one has some maybe a uniform. Personally I'd like to see a somewhat more extreme representation of the characters personalities in this -- at the very least as an option. currently it's imo just too vanilla and both routes sex scenes are, as I mentioned, too similar.

Can't really think of any other major points of improvements. If I had to name something else, it would probably be that at some points the humor is just a bit too much, which somewhat diminishes some of the more serious parts of the story. Overall I liked the humor, some scenes would however be better if they were taken more serious. But I guess that's all very subjective and honestly not a big point.

N1K17Y

Jun 12, 2017
so which paths are completed ?
i played the nina one
about to start with melissa
will alice's aunt be a romancable character, she is on the cover, but no choice when you talk to james

Reactions: Rythan25

blui

Aug 25, 2017
There's a mash-up of pics on the "other" section of the gallery, we can see her on two of them, so I think she at least will be part of the story. Same goes for Kate-Amy-MC threesome

Rythan25

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2018
Sweet a complete new route from what I am getting, So I have to replay the game it seems, and the beer-beach scene is the trigger to go down new route right ? So Basically I have to choose Melissa there ?

Makes sense that for each new route that scene will be the trigger, kinda odd that Nina is the default (as I chose to not pick anyone...) Hopefully in the future Nina only goes when you pick her, and the "pick no one" is a non-committal option that can lead to a Harem end.

Reactions: Namco15

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
This game is a rare gem - well written, nicely developed characters, great sense of humor and good plots.
Thoroughly enjoyed playing it.
Kudos to the author.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This game is a rare gem - well written, nicely developed characters, great sense of humor and good plots.
Thoroughly enjoyed playing it.
Kudos to the author.
Well, I'd call it a Westerner's homage to Japanese VNs...

Melissa = the ojousama
Nina = tsundere
Amy = childhood friend
Jane = big sister
Kate = slutty one
Alice = shy and fragile one

best thing is the CG

Herhes

Jan 25, 2018
For now I can only describe this game with one word, FANTASTIC. Nice job and Congratulations!!! XDD

orcagaming

Jun 15, 2018
wow,I didn't expect this to be this good,I am getting feel of a proper japanese v.n from it.keep up the good work Bro/sis.Keep up the good work.

FPA

Feb 22, 2018
Great writing, well done! Genuinely funny, art is decent (think Second Happiness), repeating character poses means the story progresses a lot more and the hentai scenes are hot! Different girls have different personalities and the characters are developed well, lots of content. It's a hidden gem in a sea of incest, which I enjoy also tbh, but it's a breath of fresh air. Recommend folks give it a shot!

BTW, Amy and Alice (the shy ones) are my favorites. Hope to see content for them soon!

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
Great game and great update, I don't want to compare Offcuts with other VNs but fuck, content wise per update I can't think of many competitors.

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes