• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Offcuts [v0.3.1] [stencilbits]

4.80 star(s) 77 Votes

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The only downside to updates taking so long is I forget just how dense Cole is.

It's almost an art form how the dev manages to make someone miss the most painfully obvious things.

The strangest part is one minute he's awesome and the next i'm wondering how he manages to dress himself.

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
well..based on the expanded content and story changes in the early to midgame revolving around other characters..i am going to hazard a guess that Alice is next..her content was greatly increased this update..ya..there is simply no way old saves could have worked..too much early and midway is different..alot of stuff expanded greatly..alot of story lines altered...well..and the total graphic shift..lol..but..ya..i think Alice is next...and i think she owns a serrated edge knife ;)

Reactions: Tom10

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
well..based on the expanded content and story changes in the early to midgame revolving around other characters..i am going to hazard a guess that Alice is next..her content was greatly increased this update..ya..there is simply no way old saves could have worked..too much early and midway is different..alot of stuff expanded greatly..alot of story lines altered...well..and the total graphic shift..lol..but..ya..i think Alice is next...and i think she owns a serrated edge knife ;)
Up until that Amyholics meeting I had Alice down as the most adorable character in the history of characters.

Her scary face beats Nina's.

Stick all her bullies in a dark room with her and give her a flashlight, they will never bully her again.

P.S. I bet her route is going to be cute as fuck though.

Feels bad that I want her aunt more.

Hartigan

Nov 6, 2017
Wouldn't work anyway.

Things have changed in the code so you'd have to start from scratch.
or even better, simply delete and take a game from a developer who does not let his users play with each new version from scratch. There is enough of that and there is no reason to waste your time.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
or even better, simply delete and take a game from a developer who does not let his users play with each new version from scratch. There is enough of that and there is no reason to waste your time.
Or even better stop playing games still in development when code has a chance of changing things that break old saves.

Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows it happens.

Reactions: Kaeris

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
"shakes his head" each update you basically start over anyways for the new path...thats one of the points of this game..sure..say you ONLY ever wanted to have Nina you could play V01 and never play again and get a full 4-6 hour game..but for those of us that want to do every dame's route..the starting a new game is kind of the point..so just tossing out "simply delete do not waste your time" shows ya dont really get this game..it is not packaged into the same standard box you expect all games should be in...and i for one..am fine with that..it is like i have 3 complete games in one directory..and that is pretty damn cool.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I don't think people grasp how this game works anyway.

Each update is a new path that all start from the beginning. Loading an old save would just take you to the end of whatever path you finished, nothing is added to the end of them.

You start again and follow the next path.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
You forgot that this is a Ren'py game: start a new game, keep pressing the CTRL key and you will skip the whole old content that you've already read. Easy.

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
The best thing would be if you learn to understand if a novel is story driven or not and if it requires you to start over anyway because the choices you make determin if you end up with the girl you want or not.

If you playing offcuts to just see the sex scenes, you are at the wrong place.

Gyroon

Jul 20, 2018
Tears in my eyes :ROFLMAO:,

Melissa: Flirt...?
MC: Yeah!
Melissa: HOW?
MC: I don't know...? Lick a lollipop seductively. Or eat a banana in one go.

Reactions: Namco15
4.80 star(s) 77 Votes